Sign in to follow this  
CaptBoxershorts

What happened?

even i saw a guy once his lvl was 200000 and colorful and his crystal very colorful...the all heros states were all over 20000000,
very sad....but u know what we play it long enough and we enjoy they will never experince the enjoyment and the challenges we put in farmin and achieving the best,,,,,im really proud who we r and wat we accomplish.....and im so happy to c my friends and like u guys r all legits...this all it matter to me :)

Very true nakhal, most of them will never even see their first 100^ weapon. Farming for as long as we do for any specific item is half the fun, but when you pull that first 100^ armor or 200^ weapon, it makes you wanna do it again and again. Those with the modded items have no objective other than getting to lvl 90. I see no reason for them to stay after that, hopefully :)

I'm a little disappointed that everyone does the same DPS now. Part of the challenge is to get better gear so you can brag about it to you friends :P

I'm a little disappointed that everyone does the same DPS now. Part of the challenge is to get better gear so you can brag about it to you friends :P

agree, i was extremely happy wen i got 163 arronax even happier wen i got the 210 occlus..becoz i i played aquanos over 300 tyms and finally i got good 1,,, so i was smiling all day and wen ever i saw my arronax it makes me smile and feel self-accomplishment

So when did all this hacking start up for ps3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started seeing hero host levels at 2,000,000 on Custom game screen on November 9th. I guess the modded weapons, pets, and armor followed shortly.