WTT + Giveaway

Always willing to trade legit for legit max out armor. If you're in dire need of a specific piece, let me know.

Now onto the main reason for the post. Haven't given away anything for a while. Just haven't came up with an idea how to choose who deserves the items below. Any ideas? Of course, person needs to be legit, active member, etc... Who knows, no one may want the items anyway.

Additional giveaway ideas:
1. host a pvp tourney with rules ex. no armor, squire only
2. trade items for last wave invites, who wouldn't want a shai run last wave invite?
3. trade builds, i still like your glitter + build bailey, not quite the same as i run but definately inspired by your build
4. see if the person has a conversation with you, if they join saying give me give me give boot that mooch out!

Additional giveaway ideas:
1. host a pvp tourney with rules ex. no armor, squire only
2. trade items for last wave invites, who wouldn't want a shai run last wave invite?
3. trade builds, i still like your glitter + build bailey, not quite the same as i run but definately inspired by your build
4. see if the person has a conversation with you, if they join saying give me give me give boot that mooch out!

I like the PVP event idea because those are always really fun and a last run Shai invite sounds good too

...i still like your glitter + build bailey, not quite the same as i run but definately inspired by your build

Hello Ez_____ (5 _)

Good ideas.

I can't take credit for HH's build. Guess you could call it mine, I did move one of his traps a millimeter. lol

I like the PVP event idea because those are always really fun and a last run Shai invite sounds good too

Yeah, I need a quick easy winner. Still play a lot, but in short bursts. 20 minutes playing and off for a while before I can defend again.

Hey what are you looking for for the helmet and boots or are you trading the set as a whole?

Everything pictured will be given to one winner, once an idea is hatched. I probably should have been a bit clearer in my original post.

Here is what I've decided on. Time constraints don't allow a event. Sorry Ez...

Pick a number between 1 and 100. Closest wins. Winner will be picked noon (CST) tomorrow. I've already private messaged myself the number I've choosen. Happy to show everyone the number/email tomorrow. Good luck.

Who knows Ez, maybe nobody will post a number!

If it helps, the current winner is someone that I'm not sure if I have met before. Guessing I have, but don't remember off the top of my head.

From here on out, numbers cannot be edited.

Will close at noon (CST). Will post winner shortly after.

If it helps, the current winner is someone that I'm not sure if I have met before. Guessing I have, but don't remember off the top of my head.

From here on out, numbers cannot be edited.

Will close at noon (CST). Will post winner shortly after.

nice to meet you, I'm Ez_____ _x5!

nice to meet you, I'm Ez_____ _x5!

Sorry Ez or should I say _x5, not this time. I'll meet up with you in the next day or so to say "Hello".

78 is my choice

Looks like "derailisme31078" first post (besides event signups) is the winner. PM me on the forum with a time you're usually online.