Sign in to follow this  
elmo

[WTA] Earths

Hi, it's been a year since I've play and now I'm in need to gear. Plz bid Thanks!

2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 cubes they're all legit

I'm going to assume since Eagle knows you, its traceable. If I get outbid on the Smogs today, I'll drop you a very very nice bid.

Those stats. Good thing they are rare and glow. :) Good luck. This will be fun to watch.

Alright, I'm transferring my bid for the Smogs to this auction and adding on a couple things. So here is my bid:

125 cubes + A single cap diamond + a capping Sup tower set + Ult/Sup summoner set with all accessories and pets included (Eagle valued it at 50). + Rockshatter + Care Bear + Ult/Sup Barb set with Glads and accessories included (Eagle valued it at 80) + Arm Guard of Hate + Arm Guard of Toxic Waste. So if you do decide to use Eagle's values on the bid without the Arm Guards, that would be 310 cubes + the two Arm Guards. I can attempt to auction them again if you'd like, but I will only sell them if I can win these Earths, otherwise I'll just keep them.

Alright, I'm transferring my bid for the Smogs to this auction and adding on a couple things. So here is my bid:

125 cubes + A single cap diamond + a capping Sup tower set + Ult/Sup summoner set with all accessories and pets included (Eagle valued it at 50). + Rockshatter + Care Bear + Ult/Sup Barb set with Glads and accessories included (Eagle valued it at 80) + Arm Guard of Hate + Arm Guard of Toxic Waste. So if you do decide to use Eagle's values on the bid without the Arm Guards, that would be 310 cubes + the two Arm Guards. I can attempt to auction them again if you'd like, but I will only sell them if I can win these Earths, otherwise I'll just keep them.

Good luck Panda

250 cubes 5 sup cap sets 1 sup cap Waller set 1 sup capped booster monk 1 ult caped set for summoner (armor only) 1 dps dcap diamond hero health n dmg 2 d cap diamond twr dmg n health 2 d cap rate n dmg 2 d cap dmg n range 3 non caps 3 single cap in dmg. 1 celebration hat 1 rainmaker 1 rockshatter. Hates n waste armguards both traceable.

250 cubes 5 sup cap sets 1 sup cap Waller set 1 sup capped booster monk 1 ult caped set for summoner (armor only) 1 dps dcap diamond hero health n dmg 2 d cap diamond twr dmg n health 2 d cap rate n dmg 2 d cap dmg n range 3 non caps 3 single cap in dmg. 1 celebration hat 1 rainmaker 1 rockshatter. Hates n waste armguards both traceable.

Yeesh, without the Guards, you've upped me by over 300 cubes. Good luck Black, I hope you win em :P