Sign in to follow this  
The Tempest

Are we allowed to post pix or hacked weapons on the console/mobile sections?

I just noticed on the pc section, there is a thread with pix on hacked weapons with the person who owns it. Could we post pix as well on the console side or would it considered "calling them out"?

To answer the op, the short answer is 'no'. Calling out users or otherwise discussing/posting hacks is very much against the rules. On PC however, the flexibility of the developer kit allows for modifications in a separate non-ranked server.

I just noticed on the pc section, there is a thread with pix on hacked weapons with the person who owns it. Could we post pix as well on the console side or would it considered "calling them out"?

I'd say the only use you would have of the picture is to send it to an event coordinator to ban an individual for event participation, otherwise refrain from posting it in the forums if it is from the console platform.

My intent was to post pix for discussion, something fun to talk about about, like on the pc side. If guys are playing in the events with level 128 characters, what would the event coordinator do with pix? Ban hackers, don't ban hackers, trendy doesn't care, so neither do i anymore.

My intent was to post pix for discussion, something fun to talk about about, like on the pc side. If guys are playing in the events with level 128 characters, what would the event coordinator do with pix? Ban hackers, don't ban hackers, trendy doesn't care, so neither do i anymore.

;)Bravo Bravo lol even with the few active threads I still get a good laugh sometimes even though some people would say I shouldn't be;)