Sign in to follow this  
Campering1

annnnnnnnnd dead....

Seeing the drop in forum activity once again is a little dissapointing, but I can't really say it was a surprise. With DD2 only coming out for PC as of now, does anyone think we could still rise in numbers again? Promoting the forums in-game has always been an option, but it's really up to the player as to whether or not they spend time here or not. That is even less likely due to the fact that there are less people to talk to. We need some more discussion. :squire:

Oh dear! This wonderful game had me addicted to it. To see it end this way really saddens me and my heart sank.

I still love the way this game was set up like the levelling and farming part. That had kept me entertained throughout my game journey here.

To the legit players---kudos and a deep bow to all of you.

To the dupers, modders and hackers---"nothing good to say to you all"

I clearly don't understand why people don't get it. Its mainly the discussion of prohibited topics that gets people banned. Obviously this is a forum that advises against talking about console modding, glitching, or hacking whatsoever. So why come onto a forum that is against it, and start talking about it whether your legit or not. If you wanna discuss it with people, then discuss it privately. There are plenty of other things to discuss. If you wanna know if a topic is off-limits or prohibited, ask a mod first before you post.

Dungeon defenders, we shall never replace u with other smiliar generic, im happy to know u and play with, u have been my best friend since day1 i met u, and i promise u i'll never let u go! :(

Seeing the drop in forum activity once again is a little dissapointing, but I can't really say it was a surprise. With DD2 only coming out for PC as of now, does anyone think we could still rise in numbers again? Promoting the forums in-game has always been an option, but it's really up to the player as to whether or not they spend time here or not. That is even less likely due to the fact that there are less people to talk to. We need some more discussion. :squire:

I've only been playing Dungeon Defenders since November of last year and still notice to this day that there are new people playing this game. The Last Stand Events could spur more forum participation, but that will require a "word-of-mouth" campaign. I try to tell the newer folks to join this website to register for the events and just keep the forums active. The sad thing is that the newer folks are being leeched upon by the modders. I'm still very much addicted to this game and hope the Dungeon Defenders forum can still be active after the release of Dungeon Defenders 2. We shall see......

I certainly miss they time when you had to get on the forum hourly just to keep up with it all. It was an amazing era.

It was......
I have been hosting recently, there are a lot of legit newer players and i referr them to the forums.

Ever since I became a member of this site, I always thought a talkbox would be a great option/idea. Would be easier to chat and respond with your fellow defenders. Also talkboxes usually increases the amount of activity on websites in most cases.

there used to be a shoutbox.....until the incident

Is a shoutbox a chat room? I was on a forum for Uncharted 2, not Naughty Dog's official forums, and it had a chat room powered by Chatango. Iamisom messaged me that this forum had something like that but it was abused or something to that effect.

I'm surprised there isn't a more active trade thread for plate armor though after the Etherian chest piece, other than chest of course. I know many of us, including myself, put some points in something else than just Tower Damage. My Inferno traps are at 35, lol! wish I didn't put some points on my 117 plate boots on Tower Health.

Maybe those TH points put into armours could finally be of use in the PStrat games :)

Maybe we just need to repair those traps a little more waves later

Maybe those TH points put into armours could finally be of use in the PStrat games :)

Maybe we just need to repair those traps a little more waves later

maybe.......just feels like a waste to have points in health though.

I miss the old times where I traded events and had to sit there playing with the forums up on the computer next to me just to keep track of posts for trades. I would be sitting there refreshing it every 15 minutes just to keep track of threads I started/participated in. :( I will always be here lurking around. I may not play all the time, but I am always lurking reading silently and dropping a payday of words every once in a while. :)

I miss the old times where I traded events and had to sit there playing with the forums up on the computer next to me just to keep track of posts for trades. I would be sitting there refreshing it every 15 minutes just to keep track of threads I started/participated in. :( I will always be here lurking around. I may not play all the time, but I am always lurking reading silently and dropping a payday of words every once in a while. :)

100+ upgrade armor for trade would increase forum activity some since (for me) 100+ upgrade armor is hard to come across. I think bringing back the community events has stimulated forum activity, but not to real active levels. With Dungeon Defenders 2 approaching, the Dungeon Defenders forum will continue to dwindle. Oh well, I see no real solution to promoting more forum activity.....just post anything relevant when you can is all we can do.