Sign in to follow this  
LENGENDARYDEFENDEr

all the legit players getting banned

@gamer; I totally agree. I was speaking of legit members getting infractions/banns when trading was more frequent for calling out hackers. Now, things have changed and I agree 100%. I wanted to post pix not to call anyone out, but just for discussion sake.

IMO, posting picture is a good idea, but some peoples already tried to do some post like this, and they fall into the archives... :/ We only need to keep polite and don't start to call out each other. When we have strong proof, it's our choice to show them or not to our friend or new players for protect them, in private. But unfornatelly, the rules don't alow us to post proofs of hacker/modder/dupper. The only thing that we can do is report them with sending the picture in the report, but the person still can scam peoples inside the game since there is no more way peoples can know this person is a scammer, even if he got banned, it's not everyone that can know who is banned and who is not. Also, we can't discuss about banned peoples, so if someone ask why someone got banned, we can't answer for protect him, because we will get banned. So yeah, the rules protect scammers, but we can't do anything. It's would be better that moderators , when they ban someone, put the reason under his name on his profile, like that, peoples can see why someone got banned, and we would'nt have to ask anything about banned person, and new players will know that those are not (depend of the reason of the ban) legit. I personally really love this game, and some members of both PC and console community, because they are kind, and generous. Some peoples help new players, but some other try to abuse them, that's why I still believe that the rules would need to be updated. But that's only my opinion, it's not gonna change anything.

@gamer; I totally agree. I was speaking of legit members getting infractions/banns when trading was more frequent for calling out hackers. Now, things have changed and I agree 100%. I wanted to post pix not to call anyone out, but just for discussion sake.

IMO this is a dun def website not a lets discuss hacks website. i am aware there really isn't much else to discuss these days, and even though DD1 era is almost concluded, its not a good idea to discuss hacks as it will put new/prospective Defenders from forum/game altogether. Even though like i said the game is dying, these discussions wont help our community or the future of our community.