Haven't done my redemtion pls help me hosts

i did offer my assistance tonight and I was online in the time frame for the event. I did wait online to see if you needed help but i didnt get a message. Im sorry you feel that its not fair but you did read the redemption thread stating all the rules and times. Please PM me if you have any other questions.

I messeged gamerjunkeeee at8:36 p.m. And he did not respond and I also messeged you ranger and the other guy that kindly offered his help kitrider383
So I don't see why it can't just be one more day for the ones that weren't able to make around y'all's scheldule

I messeged gamerjunkeeee at8:36 p.m. And he did not respond and I also messeged you ranger and the other guy that kindly offered his help kitrider383
So I don't see why it can't just be one more day for the ones that weren't able to make around y'all's scheldule

you messaged me at 9:47pm. He did make a thread stating the times and days that this was available and we can not always host around everyones schedule. I will ask Gamer if theres anything I can do to help but no promises. For future reference please read the thread in its entirety to make sure you are available. Ill PM as soon as I have heard from Gamer.

Well I wasn't able to get a team together that's not my fault I think I still should get a chance I mean for real that's not even fair
You didn't have to assemble a team. I said if you had buddies that wanted to help, that was an option i was giving. I stated to message me on psn when you were able and stated [QUOTE]I will be hosting from 6pm estern till 9pm eastern, and again tomorrow. All you need to do is message me during these times, stating how many are in your group and that everybody is ready.[/QUOTE]

You messaged me @ 9:37PM eastern the event was over @ 9. That being said, I decided to host redemption on my own time as a nice gesture for those who lost their event and wanted another shot, as I know how much of a disappointment it can be to loose out. I'm going to assume You weren't trying to vilify "my schedule" as the events are a Privilege not a right. As such any extra chances given are even more a privilege. I am truly sorry you missed the time stated for redemption. there will be further opportunities to earn it later.