How long can you bounce on someones head?

Just a lil silly thing I do when idle and waiting. I jump on someones head and see how long I can bounce on it. Think I managed about 20 secs before. Its not as easy as it sounds but its fun. Just wondered if anyone else has done this. =)

Lol. Of course, no point complaining too much about the patches, They have been giving out good patches. Alot of nerfs tho.. but otherwise their artwork, soundtrack and this seasonal DLC theme is spot on. So more positive then negatives. =)

Still fun tho among friends, its fun to watch them go >.< when you manage to bounce on them for a long time.

I thought I was the only one to play this game ;)

The real trouble starts when they try to walk and no one knows you're playing =D

I thought I was the only one to play this game ;)

The real trouble starts when they try to walk and no one knows you're playing =D

no, no, no... The real trouble starts when on Endless spires you jump on some ones head then do that stupid glitch where you get locked on top of each other till one d/c's. That pisses people off in pub games some thing fierce :)

(Don't know if they patched this.)

I remember jumping on my friends head when I was running to heal a tower that was about to break and make us lose, conveniently my friend ran in front of me the second I jumped and I got stuck on his head for a few seconds and we lost. -___-

Haha yea i do it to my friend all the time then we get stuck in front of an ogre and neither of us can fight back and he smashes us into oblivion lol.

no, no, no... The real trouble starts when on Endless spires you jump on some ones head then do that stupid glitch where you get locked on top of each other till one d/c's. That pisses people off in pub games some thing fierce :)

(Don't know if they patched this.)

lol that happens to my friends, but not to me. Drat.

Heh, speaking of being on things. Friend made me think of "Striker tower put on its robe and wizard hat" in this picture.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631854688428026158/709DD29FEABE6125358C0EB8326E62AFB9208F7B/

You know, wouldnt it be cool if the devs added something for "Jumping "x" times on someones head" then get a lil trophy in your tavern looking like a happy char bouncing on someones head? Or hell, maybe the trophy could be "Jumped on "x" number of players head"

Its fun while idle. =DDD More so when you can jump on their head for awhile and they barely are able to get 1 or 2 out lol.

My friends and I do this all the time to basically troll each other. We call it "brain surfing" and its one of the most fun things evarrrr.

There should totally be a mario challenge mode where you have to jump on the enemies heads to kill them.

I support this idea. I mean if we have Lightsabers. Lets do some mario too and stomping to kill! =D

There should totally be a mario challenge mode where you have to jump on the enemies heads to kill them.

That'd be great. Toss in some level specific rules like bouncing on a Kobold makes them drop their bomb which will hit other monsters as well.

If they don't do it as a Challenge it would be interesting to see if someone could Mod that in for Open gameplay.

I spent quite a bit of time crowd surfing on the heads of the mobs on the spooktacular level. Most of the time I do it when I'm trying to get down to ground level to mana bomb them all.

Well when the modding tool comes out, wonder if this is doable somehow. I wonder how one could make a trigger for jumping on the head.. if thats even possible.. Tho I would prefer some sorta fun would be in the ranked official mode. Or hell.. add it as something for the Tavern. Nice mini game in there or so.

Finally... maybe at the end of the match, make it count how many victory head stops you did. =p