Sign in to follow this  
sWhiteboy

The Hide/Show Match to lock a game is the reverse of what you think.

I think all companies need to stop making the text change for stuff like this and make a "show match" with a checkbox. It is very confusing specially since not all companies have it set the same, like some games have it where the text says what it currently is and others show what it will be when you click it.

I think all companies need to stop making the text change for stuff like this and make a "show match" with a checkbox. It is very confusing specially since not all companies have it set the same, like some games have it where the text says what it currently is and others show what it will be when you click it.

because that would be the smart thing to do ,and alot of developers lack that.

Pretty sure this is common sense really, if it says 'hide match' you click it to hide and vice versa, if you think otherwise you are backwards yourself.

It makes sense to me..."Hide Match" is a command, it instructs the game to hide the match. If, on the other hand, it said "Match Hidden", then I could see your point.

It makes sense to me..."Hide Match" is a command, it instructs the game to hide the match. If, on the other hand, it said "Match Hidden", then I could see your point.

Ditto.

There is a bug (or feature?) if you attempt to click it TWICE before closing and reopening that screen. Whether it changes it twice I do not know, but it'll only let you make the text go from hide to show and vice versa once.