Sign in to follow this  
chaosparadox

Will write a story about your user name.

@spot1869

You know the story about the kid who was throwing beached starfish in the water and that other guy came up to him and told him, "You know you can't save them all." And the kid replied with, "I know, but I can save this one."

That child named all the starfish spot, it just so happens that day the one he was holding was the 1869th starfish.

@spot1869

You know the story about the kid who was throwing beached starfish in the water and that other guy came up to him and told him, "You know you can't save them all." And the kid replied with, "I know, but I can save this one."

That child named all the starfish spot, it just so happens that day the one he was holding was the 1869th starfish.

Well, that's a lot of starfish.

TY for doing this whole thing BTW.

@spot1869

yea im hero thanks that was funny hope they all made it

This thread is the best thing in the history of everything.

The best always return...

A cave is discovered in eastern Rome underneath a bunch of buildings. In this cave, there are clothes, but no bodies. And what seems to be a small town, but no remains. It seems like everything was left untouched for hundreds of years. But there were clothes in place of where people should be, where did the people go? Did they leave their clothes? Did something dissolve the remains? All that is known is etched in the wall it says IAMiSOM.

**So guys I am sorry I left without saying anything, I had a few projects I was helping people with. I hope I didn't miss too much in the DD2 council. I will work on being at a few more of these when I can. I also want to bring this back, because this is fun.

@chaosparadox

Peering back down at his hand, Paradox looks back over the table at the young lady. Does she really think she can beat a royal flush? Paradox considers her angle as she pushes a majority of her chips into the middle of the table. “You are really going to push me all in with these cards?”
Glancing over the river card she sees the royal flush opportunity. “It looks that way, doesn’t it? You only live once, right?”
“Well it’s your funeral.” Paradox pushes all his chips into the middle of the table, watching the tall columns of chips crumble over the other chips.
With a smirk, “I have queen high.”
“I don’t understand. You would risk the game all on queen high? Surely you have seen the flush opportunity yet you don’t have anything in your hand.” Paradox shows his hand and reaches for the chips.
“What are you doing? You lost this hand.”
Cold sweat beads start to form on Paradox’s forehead as he sees his hand. The frustration and perplexity in his head deafens all the noise and excitement around him. Losing focus and blinded by the brilliant white of his blank cards shining back at him, Paradox drifts away from consciousness.

“What happened to my King-Ace? How did I loss? My hand was so certain…”

Squinting slightly, Paradox blinks a few times and eases his eyes open. Sitting up he examines his surroundings. The people, the poker table, the dealer… that girl, all are gone. He finds himself in a small cube room with white padded walls and a door with two small windows. A soft beep echoes off from behind the door every second or so. Making his way to the door and looking through one of the windows, Paradox sees two orderlies; one in white and one in black.
“Get away from the windows!”
Startled by the strange voice, Paradox spins around to see a decrepit, old man in a white straitjacket that reached to the flood. The old man stood up against the far corner of the room with his head resting on the padded wall. “Who are you?”
“I can’t let them see that I’m still here. They know it but I, I just can’t go back.”
“That doesn’t answer my question. Who are you?”
“It depends on, on… well it depends on what circles you, yes you, are in. Some know me as, well they consider me a criminal. They are right, they are, I have done horrible things in my days. But I changed, yes I did. Others see me as a nutcase for how I changed. They don’t know me anymore. I am no longer what I once was…” Stopping for moment and redirecting his attention to the windows, “Then again I am known by a few as…”
“DAD!” Glancing back out the window, Paradox sees the girl from the poker table running into view. “Please tell me he’ll be okay.”
The orderly in white frowns slightly, “I’m sorry ma’am; your father is in critical condition. The cancer has spread throughout his entire body. There is nothing we can do.” The doctor turned to the orderly in black, “Come on Father. Let’s give her time to be alone.”
Sobbing uncontrollably, she begins to mutter quiet words, “Dad, I’m so sorry. I never meant to leave you like this. I thought that if I… if I just…” Pausing for a moment, she buries her face in her hands and continues to weep.
“My only wish is that I could tell her it will be okay. That I, I forgive her. Although my forgiveness isn’t of importance she needs to know it, yes, yes, yes she does.” The beeping suddenly turns into a constant ringing. The windows on the door start to fog up and Paradox can’t seem to rub away the fog. All he can make out on the other side is the daughter panicking as the doctor and pastor rush back into the room. “There’s no use in trying to look through those windows anymore. It is over.”
With those words the door blasts open with a brilliant light. Paradox tries to block the light enough to see what is happening. He sees the old man move from the corner of the room to the door, the bindings of the straitjacket falling off and the man receiving full range of motion. Chuckling and looking through the doorway he says, “It about time you’re here.” Taking a step out the door the man stops and looks back at Paradox. “Hey, when you get out of this room, please tell my daughter that I forgive her. She’s been dealt a tough hand and if she doesn’t know this…” looking down at the floor, the man squints a bit and then looks back at Paradox, “well just tell her I love her.” The man finishes out the door way and the door shuts. Slowly the light in the room dims until it is completely dark.

I hope this wasn't completely a butchered story. I figured I would try to write a story about your name since you are doing everyone else. Plus you are writing a lot of stories so I figured you deserve something big. :D

Thanks papa, I want to write a story for you, im just a bit busy, when i can i will i promise. BTW i have done this on a few sites and i think this is the first time someone wrote a full story for me. I love the poker metaphors I live in vegas so poker is huge.

Edit: when i have a bit more time i will do stories for the others, i have not forgotten anyone.

By my big headphones and being on the track team, my name is the result of my college peers. Love the stories you are doing, have enjoyed reading them all.

@articuno

I actually never finished DN, I watched up to episode 27 where it felt like a good ending, then it seemed to go downhill from there.

Your icon is adorable.

Ohh and how is pokemon X and Y? I don't have a 3ds, im thinking of buying one for pokemon and for fire emblem.

I completely forgot I posted on this thread, and it's alright, I already knew about Light. I completely agree, actually. After L, I kinda just stopped watching. Fantastic show up to that point, though.

no ur icon is adorble

X and Y is amazing. This coming from someone who has played every game from Crystal to X/Y. I didn't get to play Red, Blue and Yellow, unfortunately. But you should definitely consider picking up a 3DS and one of the games, if you haven't already. Sorry for the 4 month long reply, hahaha.