Sign in to follow this  
chaosparadox

Will write a story about your user name.

I'm a Ghost, I make good toast.
Don't let that toast start to roast.
If the toast catches on fire.
I'm gonna burn it higher.

What am I doing with my life?
This sounds cool, would like a story about me :D

I am Heer
and i strike fear
but don't you shed a tear,
soon it'll all be clear

@heer29

Not sure why everyone is rhyming; do you still want a story, or are you just rhyming for fun? I will give you a story anyways.

The devil is a man who likes games. He told someone if they could become immortal if they accept his challenge. The challenge was that if that man could survive 29 years deaf, he would become immortal. The Devil began explaining there was a catch, but the man was so excited he accepted quickly, The devil said okay. The man lost all of his hearing, the devil then explained what the catch was, but heer could not hear, so he responded with "What?" then burst into flames. The catch was that he couldn't say the word "what" or he would die.

@articuno

I actually never finished DN, I watched up to episode 27 where it felt like a good ending, then it seemed to go downhill from there.

Your icon is adorable.

I always have a hard time writing stories about names in pop culture. Like names from video games or movies. The only thing i can think of is what they are actually from. I feel like if i write a story about the character, people are going to accuse me of breaking the lore or w/e but if i make up a new story unrelated to the character people will still get confused.

Articuno the mystical bird of legend flew around the world free of trainers. No one could catch it, but many have tried. There was once a trainer who didn't want to catch articuno, she respected articuno's freedom. She didn't want to catch any pokemon, she always wanted pokemon to have the freedom to leave when they wanted. She grew to have a large collection of non caught pokemon that would follow her wherever she went. Team rocket came in and started catching her pokemon, stealing away their freedom. She couldn't fight back because whatever pokemon she put up against them they would just use their hacked 999 masterballs. The only way she could save the pokemon would be to catch a pokemon to use. Articuno came to her and allowed itself to be cause so she could fight Team rocket and give the freedom of her pokemon back. When all of team rocket was defeated, she released articuno back into the world. It now watches over her and her pokemon.

Ohh and how is pokemon X and Y? I don't have a 3ds, im thinking of buying one for pokemon and for fire emblem.

@UnarmedReaper07

Once upon a time........ there was a man who looked death in the face and stole his scythe. This story is not about this man. It is about death, the unarmed reaper. He wandered the world taking souls without his scythe, its harder to do than you think. He has to ask nicely for the souls, and he isn't very convincing. He learns a way to steal peoples souls without his scythe. He becomes ultimate death. He finds the man with his scythe and steals his soul, then buries his scythe so no one else can take it. He now wanders more dangerous before, the unarmed reaper.

The End.

A very creative and intriguing thread you have created, chaosparadox.

Pray tell.....what story shall be written of reyrey? o.0

@reyrey

On a Magical world, Mages warred against non mages. There were knights who defended the world from magic. They believed magic would corrupt even the brightest soul. They decided to give the mages an ultimatum. They either dropped all dark magic or they will be slaughtered. Some mages stopped dark magic and joined with the knights. Other mages continued to use dark magic and killed the knights starting the ultimate war of magic. There was one mage who didn't join either side, he felt Dark Magic could be used for good, he will be the answer to this war. His name is ReyRey

@UltimateJorts

Science experiment gone wrong or fashion statement gone right. Project Ultimate Jorts can turn anyone who wears them into a sexy beast. Don't fear it, embrace it. Let the sexyness take you over. The jorts literally cure cancer.

@reyrey

On a Magical world, Mages warred against non mages. There were knights who defended the world from magic. They believed magic would corrupt even the brightest soul. They decided to give the mages an ultimatum. They either dropped all dark magic or they will be slaughtered. Some mages stopped dark magic and joined with the knights. Other mages continued to use dark magic and killed the knights starting the ultimate war of magic. There was one mage who didn't join either side, he felt Dark Magic could be used for good, he will be the answer to this war. His name is ReyRey

Awesome! I feel that this could correlate/translate to me in real life. Good job, chaosparadox! ^_^

@Banzaiguy

This isn't really a story, I think its funny though, I make bonsai trees for a hobbie. And Some people like my bonsai trees so much everyone was asking for commissions. I made some for people and made a enough money to get a business license and go to fares. My company name was The Bonsai Guy. I saw your name and laughed.

My story to you will come after you tell me how the hell you can survive with 10 kids? I feel like you either really love sex or you wanted a baseball team and had 1 friend (girl) who really loves sex. Write me a story about your baseball team and I will write a story about you.

Edit: A word

Making a baseball team is exactly how we can survive with 10 children. Once a day, I put the children into a fenced up baseball field, fully dressed in baseball attire. They'll play baseball otherwise they won't get dinner. Or breakfast or lunch for that matter. Used to have about 20 kids but half of them couldn't play baseball. They brought dishonor to our family. Thankfully, they were able to redeem themselves by cutting our food expenses.

Anyway, after they're dumped into the stadium, I just drive home and do my own stuff. It's totally safe, since most people assume Asians know kung fu. I let them watch some Jackie Chan movies to learn some moves, and told them to shout something kungfu-ey like Flying Pidgeon Steals Bread whenever someone suspicious approaches them. I think I had 30 children at first, but since ten of them didn't know kung fu, they brought dishonor to our family and whoever took them can keep them.

When they play baseball, I make sure they hit homeruns. One homerun, one hour of sleep. I also grade them after watching a recorded video. The highest rating is A for average, and below that is D for Dishonor. Since those who get a D like getting Ds so much, I give them the choice of Disappearing or Disembowelment. As expected, none of those dishonorable children picked the latter option. The 25% of my 40 children who got a D all chose to run away. Good riddance, since they brought dishonor to our family, they should put some distance between us.

P.S I don't actually know much about baseball. I dont think it's a popular sport in the region.

Wow that was pretty funny, The baseball team thing was just a joke I just wanted you to tell me what it like to have 10 kids. I can't imagine it.

Anyways I'll do you a story.

@banzaiguy (story this time)

In life there is always someone you can ask for advice from. Either a friend a family member, maybe a councilor. But there is a man who lives alone on top of a thousand steps. He has advice for anyone who can make the journey. His knowledge is sought after by the world but only a few can make the journey. He is known as banzaiguy.

I had depression for many years when the journey to banzaiguy was a must for me. Around six hundred steps I overcame my depression. Finally at the top he stood and told me that my problems have already been answered and the journey was worth it. But he gave me a quote to think about on the journey down.

"When dealing with matters let the mind influence the heart, when dealing with people let the heart influence the mind."

Not sure if you could do one for me. Maybe one about a big fan or something...
He did one for Art, so I would imagine he could do one for you.

Sorry guys for missing a few days. I was on vacation.

@Starfox 64 yeah for articuno i said i dont really like pop culture references, but ill give it a shot.

Falco and fox were on a journey to an undiscovered planet when they got attacked by a group of aliens. the two of them fought off the aliens but while killing the last one, the alien shot a missile which blew up falco's ship. Fox landed his ship down on the undiscovered planet and made a grave for falco, he then pulled out his computer to send a message to his team telling them the sad news, but he had a message from falco. This message is probably Falco's last words. Fox opened the message but it was encrypted, so he had to open it from Falco's ship.

Fox journeyed to find Falco's ship, this planet had sentient life, but Fox stayed out of sight the best he could. Saw the wreckage. It was in the middle of what seemed to be a town. There were vehicles driving around it and people seemed to be taking pictured of it. Fox walked through the crowd, they all stared at him as if he was the strange one. Almost to the ship everyone backed away from it. Fox opened the ship and plugged his computer in to open the message.
The message read: "What did the Fox say? Lol"
Fox closed the ship with Falco still inside, and left with his palm on his face.

Enjoy it. Just enjoy it.

Sorry guys for missing a few days. I was on vacation.

@Starfox 64 yeah for articuno i said i dont really like pop culture references, but ill give it a shot.

Falco and fox were on a journey to an undiscovered planet when they got attacked by a group of aliens. the two of them fought off the aliens but while killing the last one, the alien shot a missile which blew up falco's ship. Fox landed his ship down on the undiscovered planet and made a grave for falco, he then pulled out his computer to send a message to his team telling them the sad news, but he had a message from falco. This message is probably Falco's last words. Fox opened the message but it was encrypted, so he had to open it from Falco's ship.

Fox journeyed to find Falco's ship, this planet had sentient life, but Fox stayed out of sight the best he could. Saw the wreckage. It was in the middle of what seemed to be a town. There were vehicles driving around it and people seemed to be taking pictured of it. Fox walked through the crowd, they all stared at him as if he was the strange one. Almost to the ship everyone backed away from it. Fox opened the ship and plugged his computer in to open the message.
The message read: "What did the Fox say? Lol"
Fox closed the ship with Falco still inside, and left with his palm on his face.

Enjoy it. Just enjoy it.
dat so sad mon