Sign in to follow this  
chaosparadox

Will write a story about your user name.

Hey guys if you don't know me, I am Paradox, I am a bored writer. Every now and then I like to take the forums (from the game I am currently playing) and turn it into an adventure. I did a reddit post which turned out very silly.

So here are the rules.
1. Comment on my post
2. Get a story written about your name.
3. If it gets busy I won't be able to do them all so upvote the people who you really want to see a story about.

I take priority in trendy employees and defense Councillors (they donated to charity).

The stories will be a lot of different genres, some will be silly, some will be serious, they probably won't be written well because I will be writing them quickly, but I hope you all enjoy!

Edit: Continued on page 2. We have ghost's story.

Edit2: On page 3 is lauras story. Don't forget to subscribe to this forum to read your story or other peoples stories.

@AK47FAN762

There was once a terrorist, He was all okay with the jihad and all that, but he wanted more. He figured life wasn't all about blowing himself up for his religion. He decided he would fight the fanatics. He just needed to find a weapon. That was when the mythical AK47 fell upon him from the heavens. He took this mythical weapon and fought the terrorists. He became the terror of the terrorists. He was able to fight off 762 of them before they finally got to him... or did they?

AK47FAN762 may or may not still be alive to this day fighting terrorist.

@OneShotForAll

You know the story of the bullet heard around the world? Well the real story is about a bullet that travelled around the world. It actually killed everyone alive. One shot For All, Every single person. To be honest we are all just computer programs that think we can think on our own. We are all nothing but computer programs, everyone died years ago.

@Koros1691

Year 1720 there was an outbreak of vampires. They were spreading so fast they would take over the world in a matter of years, so a group of guardians banded together to fight this affliction. These guardians were the best of the best, they defeated many vampires. Koros was the greatest of them all, he learned everything about the vampires and used it to save the world. As the years passed, Koros realized he could only save the world for so long, so he became a vampire, he now defends the world forever with his immortality.

Koros was born in the year 1691.

@eagle45302

The only eagle alive that can speak English. He flies around and speaks poetry, while relieving himself. This eagle needs a better story that may be told at a later time.

sorry, lol

I am an Eagle, I like to do Fly By's.
You better keep your eyes to the skies.
If you fail to watch for me.
I may come over and take a pee.

I'm a Ghost, I make good toast.
Don't let that toast start to roast.
If the toast catches on fire.
I'm gonna burn it higher.

What am I doing with my life?
This sounds cool, would like a story about me :D

@ghostoflight

Light yagami died, and this is his ghost. Lol jk I'll write a real one.

Evil rests within people, and whenever people die, the good of people is sent to heaven but the bad stays on earth and turns into a ghost. These ghosts haunt people, object and places. The more evil the soul the more malevelant the ghost. But there was a man who exorcised ghosts, he was able to destroy any evil ghost. Right before this man died he channeled an exorcism on himself. The ghost that was released was white, a ghost of light unlike the ghosts of darkness. This ghost constantly fights the dark ghosts to keep us safe.

@pottiemouth

Terrible tommy with tourettes.
took a tower to terrorize.

Lol jk im not doing a poem.

Once upon a time there was a young child who could create anything he said, but he was rather immature so the creations are often crap. Not in a figurative stand, literally crap. This child knew every possible way to say crap, that his crappy super power literally created crap. Never underestimate the power of a crappy super power in the hands of a crappy kid.

@WarpedReality and @theshadowblaze.

So lets assume there are multiple alternate universes. That in each universe the world is close to the world we know of. In one of these worlds light is dark and dark is light. Fire burns dark while absence of is light. There is a man who controls fire and is always burning dark. This man is feared among this WarpedReality as TheShadowBlaze.

I was getting tired and you guys were the last two needed to get done, if you want separate stories I will think of doing them later.

@laurawantsacow

Many years ago there was a tribe Hindu heretics. These heretics believed the opposite of the Hindus. They learned if you killed a cow you would gain magical powers. Some would gain firebreathing, some would gain water walking. These heretics believed when the last cow was killed they would all gain immortality.

Laura was a small time farmer with two cows, the last two cows alive because of these heretics. The heretics came to her farm in order to take her cows from her. Little did the heretics know, laura was a huntress, and she laid traps everywhere for these heretics. There heretics ran over trap after trap, some flung into the air and fell to their death, some stepped on spikes which tore through them, some just exploded.

The cows were hidden in the barn, the last three heretics found the cows and right as they were about to attack the cows, arrows flew down and struck them down. Laura hopped down with a crossbow in hand. Laura had her cows, and she saved them. We can thank laura to this day for cheeseburgers.

>>Thank you laura for hosting that thing with the defense council, it was really fun. Not sure my limitations with the NDA but hopefully i didn't break anything lol.

@TheBambooBear

National Geographic presents: The Bamboo Bear! A story of a young orphan panda bear learning the ways of his adopted black bear parents. He is the last hope of the survival for the panda bear race. Viewers watch as this panda bear has to fight for his survival in an environment his kind is not used to. Will this bear make it? Will he be able to adapt and give his race a chance?

No, he refused to hurt any other animals, then found some bamboo and now he lazily eats bamboo, pandas just don't want to survive.

@Campering1 That camping guy

There once was a guy who tried to get the name campering, but it was taken, so he entered a journey to find the name he would take upon himself. He camped on a waterfall, journeyed through a canyon, found a cave which hasnt been touched in years. This cave had hieroglyphics. All of this esoteric writing lead up to to a specific symbol, this symbol looked like "1". This man spent years deciphering the code and at the end of it, he looked upon his keyboard to find the same symbol. It was destined to be, the symbol in the cave, he put it behind his glorified name, and became Campering1.