Sign in to follow this  
Dsurion

[Character] The Engineer / Repairer

Actually Blacksmiths did use bolts, nuts, cogs of some sort. Engineers didn't exist in the beginning of history. Later in history they became known to be mechanic. Though between the blacksmith and mechanic there were clockmakers. Using sophisticated technology to create such things. Later, using both blacksmith and clockmakers technology there were mechanics, even the title of engineer didn't come to use until very recently I believe.

And I'm thinking it'd be nice something more related to mechanics. Traps that are complicated, I think it'd be fun to get DaVinci's works. He got interesting designs for weapons and defenses.

Yeah, the game already has a "tesla" tower, thats why i made it to work different (but still should be changed, to many elec damage towers now).

Poison towers seems to be the slowing one, maybe a trap that shoot poisoned darts or something that deals little damage and slow?

Or as Wrenchsman said, some kind of tower based on Da Vinci tank (maybe something similar to the squire slicer, but with flamethrower or small cannonballs).

Really like this , Really awesome drawings to ! But it is on the hard side to be able to code and to whatever to make " Net " appear on the enemy when it shoots it on them , thats allot of work right there i think . You can easy narrow it down to a tower that has some kinda " net " on it or hanging on the side for the looks and it just shoots a " Debuff " on the mobs making them stop for 2-3 seconds with a medium fire rate on about the same as the fire towers . or make it little more interesting you can do it like this

Small goblins are stuck for 5,5 seconds
Bigger goblins for 4.9
Mages for 3.1
oger for 1,5

and kinda make it like the stronger/better the mob the less time it will get stuck , but its an awesome idea indeed !

people like you can just make this game better !

I dont know much about coding, but i dont think it would be too hard to do the net thing, just add a net texture as the debuff (i think mobs get some green bubbles on their head when they are on the snare aura) and someting similar for the projectile.

Ill try to draw the concept for the towers, but i always end up playing something >_>

Hey! this idea sounds amazing and I would surely play as this character! Heres an idea instead of say the Tesla Tower you had a sort of steam/smoke thing that works whenever lots of towers are under stress (as in high damage/low HP) it could fire up steam/smoke and knock the enemies back giving the engineer time to fix any broken ones and repair them.

Also maybe the name could be changed to builder or something, someone says they started as Clockmasters or something so maybe like a pause time skill giving you time to repair any broken towers ( not for long though). Maybe, the technician or something ;P

along with that I think this class idea is amazing!!