So excited for DD2, left the first dungeon defenders due to people hacking too much and making a good grind not worth it. I doubt anyone remembers me but w/e :P

I might just give away some of my stuff. I remember I had a few event items before I left and probably a few other valuables.

This'll probably be one of the last posts I make since I made a new account for the defense council. ^.^

On the other hand, i'm wondering if trendy will be thinking of increasing play time to maybe the entire day? Us students in MST had a 2pm-6pm time, and although it does give ~1-2 hours after classes, many of us like me have jobs after our classes. Just wondering since it's a bummer missing two play sessions

EDIT: Btw, did they ever add the cow as an event item?
http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95051-Cows-for-ranked-petition!-%28Also-PC-for-relavancy-in-trading%29

I remember you. LOL, the cow was able to gotten on open. However, they never added it to ranked. Your old event items may be worth a fortune. It depends on which they are. If you choose to get rid of them by giving them away, there is a subforum now just for contests and giveaways. It is under the event section. Welcome Back ")

I vaguely remember you!

I remember when Articuno quit and gave you pretty much his entire collction of valuables :P

...but then he didn't actually quit and stayed for a while.

I remember when Articuno quit and gave you pretty much his entire collction of valuables :P

...but then he didn't actually quit and stayed for a while.
What a tricksy hobbit, eh?

• 4 weeks later...
WELCOME BACK!! If you're in the Defense Council I bet you want access to the Defense Council forums as well. Just PM me the email that you used to sign up to playverse and I'll get right on it.

As for missing play sessions, yea it's a bummer. We are trying to find some of the best times but it's a bit hard. Either way you can also include in your PM the best times for you. I bet you are not the only student and it might really help others who have the same time constraints as you.

EDIT: Btw, did they ever add the cow as an event item?
http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95051-Cows-for-ranked-petition!-%28Also-PC-for-relavancy-in-trading%29

No. :'(