people streaming the game

Council Members can stream the play sessions and/or YouTube it. You can even send us the link to where you are streaming it and we'll tweet it out.

Awesome!

Council Members can stream the play sessions and/or YouTube it. You can even send us the link to where you are streaming it and we'll tweet it out.

Wow that's good! I'm glad that their isn't an NDA on these beta tests because it allows us to see gameplay from a gamers perspective :) (not saying that you guys aren't but usually people who explore more, you notice more things)

I wanted to start streaming with DD2. I was fearing my computer wouldn't be good enough for DD2 so I was thinking about getting a new one to run it fine and also be able to stream but since I've been running the game just fine in the playtests I guess I'll save myself 2k$ and wait a few more years. :P Anyway, that's nice from Trendy to allow us to stream the pre-alpha.

I always wanted to stream something, but I don't think I would be any good at it. I don't even know how to stream though.

In Black Ops 2 it sounds pretty easy.

• 3 weeks later...
I always wanted to stream something, but I don't think I would be any good at it. I don't even know how to stream though.

I used Adobe Flash for awhile but I recently found out about OBS and the streams seem to run smoother without slowing down your computer performance. It should be pretty easy to set up.

http://obsproject.com/

• 1 year later...
@RDO fraty64 quote:

can we stream now?

No need to have necroed a year old thread for this.  From the FAQ Thread:

Q: Can we Stream/Record?
A: Yes you can, with the steam early access on, most likely  there will be no more no-streaming/recording times.

@iamisom quote:

Just to confirm:  Yes, you are now allowed to stream the game!

Josh, after that post, should also close the thread maybe? I for one just love necro threads :) (When they're locked)

Hmmm... streaming the game to get more people into it sounds pretty good to me. Any chance that there could be official information from the creators that they would want us to post/talk about during said streams?

@micre87 quote:

Hmmm... streaming the game to get more people into it sounds pretty good to me. Any chance that there could be official information from the creators that they would want us to post/talk about during said streams?

If your intention is to mention getting people into the game, I would mention:

1. The game is available now on Steam Early Access. 
  2. Talk about your experiences with the game so far. People love to hear your honest opinions about what you like and what you don't like.
  3. Mention how terrible that iamisom guy is. Truly awful character.

@iamisom quote:

@micre87 quote:

If your intention is to mention getting people into the game, I would mention:

1. The game is available now on Steam Early Access. 
  2. Talk about your experiences with the game so far. People love to hear your honest opinions about what you like and what you don't like.
  3. Mention how terrible that iamisom guy is. Truly awful character.

Bah forgot that number 3 so far, guess I have to correct it on my next streams :D

To bad I don't have much time to stream atm.