[WTA/S] Rainmakers

Would you be into ult armours and such aswell as cubes and event items?

Wow. Either 80 is now too high for a rainmaker or it may be that everyone who can afford one already has one. I expected rainmakers to sell fairly easily.

I was able to give one away so I know that there are still people that want them. They just did not have the wealth to afford one.

Good luck. They are great staffs being a little on the OP side. :)

Wow. Either 80 is now too high for a rainmaker or it may be that everyone who can afford one already has one. I expected rainmakers to sell fairly easily.

I was able to give one away so I know that there are still people that want them. They just did not have the wealth to afford one.

Good luck. They are great staffs being a little on the OP side. :)

The last one I seen sell on the forums went for 65.

I want to buy one, but have not started actually selling items to generate cubes to make a purchase yet.

I want to buy one, but have not started actually selling items to generate cubes to make a purchase yet.

You can always try to win one like Wolf and Mashka did from one of Eagle's many contests he has been doing. They are free that way.

yes wOLF. im trying to get the needed currency. would love to give on to my son! are u looking for any items/ specific sets. i feel u are trying to get just cubes and dont wanna insult you by posting stuff up u find to b worthless. id hate to sell some event items but i love my son more than the collectors items so i will sadly trade them if you dont have, but im betting u do. maybe can we meet up in game or post what kinds of items could help pry ones of those beautiful staffs outta ya hands. i've given up on those pics contests cant even find anything close. well rambling on. thanks for hearing me out. later. sorry no bid was placed didnt wanna troll ur auction

yes wOLF. im trying to get the needed currency. would love to give on to my son! are u looking for any items/ specific sets. i feel u are trying to get just cubes and dont wanna insult you by posting stuff up u find to b worthless. id hate to sell some event items but i love my son more than the collectors items so i will sadly trade them if you dont have, but im betting u do. maybe can we meet up in game or post what kinds of items could help pry ones of those beautiful staffs outta ya hands. i've given up on those pics contests cant even find anything close. well rambling on. thanks for hearing me out. later. sorry no bid was placed didnt wanna troll ur auction

I'll give you a rainmaker for your son. :huntress:

I'll give you a rainmaker for your son. :huntress:

That is nice of you Mashka. I already owe Wolf a couple of wolves, I will throw a couple diamonds your way to when I give him them if you want. ")