The "Defense Councillor" title

So I'm in the beta after I donated to the charity, but I don't see a title that I apparently am supposed to have. I had a forum account before I donated, am I supposed to link Playverse accounts and forums accounts? Are those the same thing, and I just have two now with identical user names and passwords on the same email address somehow? Is this just something I should be waiting for Trendy to fix since they seem to have their hands full with various bugs right now?

I'm very confused >.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see your name in blue with Defense Councillor under it. So you good on the rank part. And as far as imaware the accounts arnt linked as i had to make a Forum account and a Playverse account.

I have had a issue today with the forum refreshing. So i have had to force refresh each page for updates

**I have had to refresh the page every time i goto a new forum post or section. So refresh often to get new content**

*facepalm* when I look on my profile it says "Junior Defender" yet when I post it appears to be working correctly.
Well nevermind then! I'll just chock this up to bugs and assume it'll be fixed eventually. Best of luck Trendy, I know you guys must be burning the midnight oil with all this new stuff going on!

My name isn't blue and I'm part of the Council :(

Metallic Potato's name went from blue to now Red?
What do the colors even mean. I saw in a post, blue is for moderators? Yet Trendy employee's have red?

Blue means you're Online while red obviously means Offline.

i dont think so

Not sure if I missed something...is there meant to be a new forum for DC members? It does appear that I now have the title though. And I seem to be blue when I'm logged in and red otherwise so I don't think that's particular to the DC.

Not sure if I missed something...is there meant to be a new forum for DC members? It does appear that I now have the title though. And I seem to be blue when I'm logged in and red otherwise so I don't think that's particular to the DC.

Yeah, I think the forum isn't up yet. Or maybe it is and we just can't see it for whatever reason. I'm honestly just going to give this whole thing a few days and let Trendy sort out all their stuff. Eventually I have faith things'll start working and we'll see a DC forum, those special dev blogs and whatever else. I'm just happy that Playverse doesn't give me that scripting error whenever I click the "Log In" button now :P

Yeah, I don't have the title either but i'm in the council o.o
How are we meant to get it?

Edit : Nvm i actually have it when i post =P

My guess is that blue was probably the default color when they created the new title of defense councilor, and without noticing they accidentally left it set to blue instead of changing it to the normal color of red. I doubt they want to give the impression that a beta tester is some type of mod, so they started manually changing them back, assuming there is no way to change everyone back at once (which would explain why when I go to the main forum page and look at who is online at the bottom of the page, there are only 1 or 2 blue people now compared to a few days ago when it would be about a dozen at a time).

But I could be completely wrong

Still don't have it

I just realize my email address used for playverse is different so I finally changed the forum email address to the same one I used for playverse , still not getting my title .

It says Junior Defender on my profile, posting if it does show up on my post.

EDIT: It doesn't, should I link something? I'm pretty sure I used the same e-mail as my Playverse account.