Sign in to follow this  
Siimon_Sama

Come play Prime World with me! ^.^

While waiting for DD2, I decided to give Prime World a try & got addicted to it after playing just a few hours. :p

It's a F2P moba/rpg game for anyone that's wondering. You can build your castle, level up your heroes & equip them with better talents. There's also a lot of different game modes for players that prefer facing AI(like myself). I personally love the game & hope to play with some friends from DD while we wait for the next one. :)

Thank you for reading.

its actually pretty awesome :D i think everyone should check it out!
(Plus isom is there too)
but still give DD your love too!

While waiting for DD2, I decided to give Prime World a try & got addicted to it after playing just a few hours. :p

It's a F2P moba/rpg game for anyone that's wondering. You can build your castle, level up your heroes & equip them with better talents. There's also a lot of different game modes for players that prefer facing AI(like myself). I personally love the game & hope to play with some friends from DD while we wait for the next one. :)

Thank you for reading.

Looks mighty fun I even downloaded it but in all honesty
MOBA is profanity to me LOL

But it's so much more then a "moba". :(

It's free, so you got nothing to lose, imo. ;)

nothing to lose???? if i played an hour i couldn't get that back. lol. but seriously, i have no interests in any moba, and the fact its a F2P is another strike against it unfortunately. I am not only ok with paying for a game, I almost insist on it. especially if its a multiplayer. Look at DD1 on ps3 for example. The day it was released free for PS+ was the day Its fate was sealed. Yeah there were more players in game and sure Trendy got a bunch more DLC sales, but It enterduced a new element of players into the ps3 side of DD. Not all were bad people but alot more exploits that were destructing and damaging to other players were being found and implemented.