WTT Halloween Event Stuff

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS, JUST POST IN HERE. ADD ME ON STEAM, I WILL NOT BE DOING THE ADDING. I WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN. ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE EDIT IN HERE.

You have one week to collect. If anything is left as of Sunday at 4 pm est, it will go into the drop party.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to trade something for howling werewolf and that monk batstaff (EDIT:ok its Vamps Delight had to go and find out) ...and pumpkin staff :>

:squire:
!
EDIT: This greedy boy got his stuff. Thank you Eagle and all who make it possible!

wouldnt mind getting the sword and/or spear to complete set
EDIT: i have 2 low up ult++ saws both 900+ Hdamage one with nice health other lot less nice health (negative)
if upped into stat stick overcourse they are 600+ hdamage if kept clean

Many thanks to you and the team eagle. Nice free items for people. Hard to beat that.

However it will be sad to see if someone puts them up for auction right after they get them for free.

Many thanks to you and the team eagle. Nice free items for people. Hard to beat that.

However it will be sad to see if someone puts them up for auction right after they get them for free.

the prices have already gone down a lot, this should make them only worth 10 cubes at most maybe. also we can wag our fingers at those people :p

the prices have already gone down a lot, this should make them only worth 10 cubes at most maybe. also we can wag our fingers at those people :p

An event item is not just for Christmas, it should be loved all year around

I will be on for a bit in approx 20 minutes, anyone who wants to swing by then message me or if not a friend either add me or get into the ic and trade chat

I will be on for a bit in anyone who wants to swing by then message me or if not a friend either add me or get into the ic and trade chat

I will be on for a bit in anyone who wants to swing by then message me or if not a friend either add me or get into the ic and trade chat

Thankyou so much!!!