Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

Do you use a controller or keyboard ?

I use keyboard + mouse to build and controllers for general play. I suggest you add a "both" option to your poll.

other than not being able to summon minions as fast by clicking to different parts of the map quickly (if there's a way, please share)

If you pull up your map before you go into overlord, you can click around the map with L1 (left bumper pad on ps3 controller) while in overlord.

Edit: Found an easier way... While in overlord you can hold down L3 and it brings up the map, you can then click anywhere on it with the left bumper.

If you pull up your map before you go into overlord, you can click around the map with L1 (left bumper pad on ps3 controller) while in overlord.

Edit: Found an easier way... While in overlord you can hold down L3 and it brings up the map, you can then click anywhere on it with the left bumper.

You made my day Omm! I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else before and always been a little frustrated about it. Now maybe building maps like WW won't be as stressful :p

You made my day Omm! I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else before and always been a little frustrated about it. Now maybe building maps like WW won't be as stressful :p

I agree, it took so long to scroll from one side of the map to the other, so much wasted time. Much faster now.

Controller when I'm playing the console version. Keyboard/mouse when I'm playing the PC version.