Sign in to follow this  
eagle45302

The greatest AUCTION EVA

CONGRATS RIZZO

Sid, you had it until this morning.

ONLY BID IN CUBES

By now you are all well aware that I sold a pair of loves to Person for 300 cubes. Ouch, you say. I wish I could afford that you might be thinking. WELL GANG this is your chance.

Up for auction, I have a second pair of loves. However, these won't go to the highest bidder. These will go to the lowest unique bidder.

That's right, money is no object in this auction, it is all about luck.

The rules are simple, you are allowed to bid 10 times. All bids must be made at one time. All bids are to be done via PM. If my box is full, wait patiently, I will be going through them as soon as I can. I will track all bids in an excel spreadsheet. The lowest singular bid will win them. We will then figure out payment at that time based upon the standard conversion table I normally use. When I did this in the Spring, the lucky winner got a capped full ult tower set for 18 cubes. Who knows, these loves could go that low or lower. It is all about dumb luck. For example, lets say 3 people bid. The first guy bids 2,3,25,35,55,67. The second bids 10 and up, the third bids, 2, 15, etc. etc. The lowest singular bid is then 2 cubes. He just won a pair for 2 cubes.

Goodluck, auction will run until Next Wednesday at 6 pm est.

This is the finished thread from the last time I did this. DO NOT BUMP IT

As an EXAMPLE - http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95854-Reverse-Auction-Ult-Sup-Tower-Set&highlight=

I will bid 1 53 mana token, created from 1 mana in my box :o (magic manas!)

Wait, I thought you were supposed to Private Message him??

I just did but I don't think I did it right xD

I'll send it again o_O

O.o I won a cube in in a contest like this from skydive :D Same day I won a cube in an RNG contest from Daniel Sound. Was the coolest kid on the forums then. Got 2 cubes for 2 bill :D

Is this auction only accepting cubes for currency?

Also, does 0 or negative count? O.o I tried that once...

By now you are all well aware that I sold a pair of loves to Person for 300 cubes. Ouch, you say. I wish I could afford that you might be thinking. WELL GANG this is your chance.

Up for auction, I have a second pair of loves. However, these won't go to the highest bidder. These will go to the lowest unique bidder.

That's right, money is no object in this auction, it is all about luck.

The rules are simple, you are allowed to bid 10 times. All bids must be made at one time. All bids are to be done via PM. If my box is full, wait patiently, I will be going through them as soon as I can. I will track all bids in an excel spreadsheet. The lowest singular bid will win them. We will then figure out payment at that time based upon the standard conversion table I normally use. When I did this in the Spring, the lucky winner got a capped full ult tower set for 18 cubes. Who knows, these loves could go that low or lower. It is all about dumb luck. For example, lets say 3 people bid. The first guy bids 2,3,25,35,55,67. The second bids 10 and up, the third bids, 2, 15, etc. etc. The lowest singular bid is then 2 cubes. He just won a pair for 2 cubes.

Goodluck, auction will run until Next Wednesday at 6 pm est.

Read the above green part in huge letters. :P

Well you need luck and you need to be moderately wealthy. I've only got 2 cubes so not too many unique bids between 0 and 2. Actually, you didn't say it had to be a positive number so I'll take negative infinity (we can work out your payment to me after this is over).

Wow that explanation went straight over me, I don't really get it. :x
Any one got an explanation for my empty head? xD

I don't really get it. Won't people just bid 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 coals/mama instead of something like 2,3,25,35,55,67 cubes?

Also, in your example, both person 1 & 3 bid 2 cubes. So when you say "he" won a pair of loves, who does that refer to?

guys its the lowest unique bid wins, so for instance if person x bids 1 cube and person z also bids 1 cube its no longer a unique bid so person x and z wouldnt win in this example. lowest bid that is not duplicated by another bidder wins :D

Ohhhhhh! Thanks Miller Time. That helped alot. Unfortunately I already gave him the bids LOL DOH!

Ha, realized I totally messed that up. Eagle's having a laugh right now a my PM bid.

can the bid be in forms of other items? or only cubes?

The submission must be in cubes, payment for the winning bid will be arranged at that time and can be cubes, diamonds, sets, whatnot?