GhostOfLight's 5k Post Giveaway

Regarding question 16, I was curious, so I checked to see if there might be a 20 character limit for names on Steam. [4K-Games] GhostOfLight is 23 characters long, while [4K-Ghost] OfLight is only 18 characters long. The name field for Steam, however, is 64 characters long, although I did not actually attempt to create a 64 character name. So, I guess the answer remains a mystery.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The giveaway is now closed! The missing answers that no one got were as following:
3: Commish
4: Exit Path (I swear there was an introduce yourself thread somewhere on the forums where I said this.)
5: EpicUnicorn (Believe it or not, used this first for Words with Friends :D)
6: GhostOfZero
11: Eagle with alot of numbers
18: Neptulon
Bonus 1: Bumping a thread Classic specifically said not to bump.
Bonus 2: I voted for myself twice in Daniel Sound's DD Music contest so I could beat Junbao :(

Giveaway ends at 8:30pm est tonight.

ouch, and I have that one lvl1 reward to get.. but tonight I cant wake up 3am to get it... :) Thats what I get for living the other side of the world. But lvl1 reward its not that uber?!?! I know its a rainmaker is it!!

Zieni, or should I say Ziggy, I believe you still have some time to get your items from eagle. The event ended at 8:30pm est, not the item pickup.

Also, Ghost, in an effort to help eagle on his quest to run out of items, I did mention Commish on post 95.:)

And thanks to you and eagle for running this event. It was a different kind of puzzle, searching through the archives, especially with the hit or miss nature of the forum search engine.

By all means, come see me if you won something. I haven't stopped giving away the prizes. I will run that out until Sunday. As long as you message me, you can have even a little more time. I can be hard to get ahold of for people outside the US.

sorry didn't have time to catch you Eagle and didn't want to bother you on at saturday ,with the event just started and all. This is just a reply to that other thread , because i know that your item box is limited also(?) like the rest of us. so must be annoying to promise people stuff and keep it there and all.. so sorry didn't collect my reward.

I'm afraid to ask , can I still or is it too late :) I totaly understand if its too late.

(And I so hope that DD2 will have some sort of mail system in the game...? )