GhostOfLight's 5k Post Giveaway

6. Who is my favorite Ghost? (Besides myself)

slimer from ghostbusters? :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Turns out only a small percentage of Canada actually speaks French though...

EDIT: I was looking for an about me thread I KNOW I posted somewhere that had 3-4 of the answers for these questions, but I couldn't find it. Either it was lost in the transition of forums, or it was posted in a thread not made by me. Either way, adds a new degree of difficulty :P

LOL that was the one question i took as a joke (lived in canada for 2 years XD)

YES! Turns out only a small percentage of Canada actually speaks French though...

EDIT: I was looking for an about me thread I KNOW I posted somewhere that had 3-4 of the answers for these questions, but I couldn't find it. Either it was lost in the transition of forums, or it was posted in a thread not made by me. Either way, adds a new degree of difficulty :P

But its difficulty level was only a 2 XD

9 "Bomberman, first game I ever played, and will <3 forever. And I'm talking old school version."
10 Bomberman
18 ice

this is a repost, because I just want to know!

Ghost, space out the Op some. Especially between the questions. You could maybe color code the the questions that have been answered. Also, post that winners need to contact me on steam.

9 "Bomberman, first game I ever played, and will <3 forever. And I'm talking old school version."

Yay, someone actually found it! And while I love bomberman, it's not my favorite console game :P

Ghost, space out the Op some. Especially between the questions. You could maybe color code the the questions that have been answered. Also, post that winners need to contact me on steam.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! You're not my real mom!
*Slowly goes back to OP and neatens it up*

I was sure i had gotten number 7 right :(

Pretty much everyone guessed oNightPineberries :D I do follow his channel, but he wasn't the first.

Hint: Look at my name. Link things together, look at groups. O.o

I'll take a look again, it was the first subscribed one on your profile that had anything to do with dd i thought haha. The search begins again.

What is my guiltiest/most shameful Dungeon Defenders moment?

When you stole from Fuzion or dama? I forgot which one it was. Or a different person completely.

When you stole from Fuzion or dama? I forgot which one it was. Or a different person completely.

I stole from Dama and Fuzion :D But I gave back to Dama. But that's not the answer

yay, good job you!

I'll end this on monday afternoon est

thank you google!!!!!