GhostOfLight's 5k Post Giveaway

GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!!!
ALL WINNERS MUST SEE EAGLE TO COLLECT PRIZES 'N STUFF

So first things first, thank you to Eagle for donating stuff and things for this giveaway. (I haven't actually talked to him about what stuffs and things yet, so actual prizes will be announced later)
Second things second, this post will be my 5,000th! In celebration of this momentous occasion, I am having a giveaway!
Here's how it's going to work: Each question is worth a prize. Get a question right and you win a prize. You may enter as many times as you want, but may win no more than 3 times. You may not mass guess an answer. (ie. Answer to 1. Potato, orange, squiggle, banana. If one of those was the correct answer, I will ignore it)
Post your answer with the corresponding question number below. Any questions that haven't been answered by 4pm on Friday will have a hint added to them. Most of these posts are about me, so it may be beneficial to look through some of my old forum posts (wink wink, nudge nudge)

QUESTION TIME!
1: Where am I keeping the answers to these questions? Difficulty: 2 Hint: It's on the internet
ANSWER: Sure Buddy: Gmail

2: Who bought me the City in the Cliffs DLC? (Community member) Difficulty: 4 Hint: They have a 3 instead of an e
ANSWER: Sooner: Th3GameingBull

3: Who promised to run me through Winter Wonderland, and still has yet to do it? (Because I never followed up, not because they refused to. Not trying to spread hate :D) Difficulty: 5 Hint: Major Event helper person (IT'S NOT EAGLE)

4: Where was the first place I used the username "GhostOfLight"? Difficulty: 3 (It was an online flash game)

5: If the username "GhostOfLight" is not available, what username am I most likely to use instead? Difficulty: 4 (2 Words, second word is Unicorn O.o)
6: Who is my favorite Ghost? (Besides myself) Difficulty: 5 (GhostOf____)

7: What was the first Dungeon Defenders related youtube channel I followed? Difficulty: 3 HOW IS THIS ONE THAT HARD? Major part of 4K games, no longer makes DD vids
ANSWER: AcePoe: ViscousXUSM

8: Fill in the blank: Angels may fly and Z's may run, but Ghosts, we _______ ________ _________. (3 words) Difficulty: 4
ANSWER: NightSh4d: Run through walls

9: What was the first video game I played? Difficulty: 3
ANSWER: Zieni: Bomberman!

10: What will always be my favorite console game? Difficulty: 3 Hint: Star Wars game
ANSWER: William712: Star Wars Battlefront

11: What was my old nickname for Eagle? (The one donating prizes to this event. Thanks again!) Difficulty: 3 Hint: How am I supposed to remember the numbers at the end?

12: Why did I choose to take French as a language over Spanish and Chinese? Difficulty: 2
ANSWER: SilverHelga: Canada

13: What was the first Youtube video I watched? (That I remember) Difficulty: 5 Hint: Classic, involves Star Wars
ANSWER: Sure Buddy: Star Wars Kid

14: What is my favorite map in Dungeon Defenders? Difficulty: 1 (Look at all the guides I've made[all two of them :D])
ANSWER: Zieni: Aquanos

15: What event item did I steal from Dama in order to force him to level me to 90? :D Difficulty: 3 Hint: Polybius Item
ANSWER: Mkjo: Shield of Mirrors

16: Why is my steam name not [4K-Games] GhostOfLight? (It's [4K-Ghost] OfLight for those too lazy to click my sig :D) Difficulty: 2
Yeah, about this question... I have no idea why. I thought it was because it was too long for steam, but apparently Ghost and Games are the same length. I don't know :(

17: What DD map was I playing when I was notified I could join 4K-Games? (I have no clue why I remember this and not my algebra O.o) Difficulty: 2 (Not DLC map, used to be common to get low end myths and maybe 1-2 trans in survival)
ANSWER: Mkjo: Free Stylah

18: Who was my favorite authority figure on the forums (Event host or Moderator)? Difficulty: 4 Hint: Thye no longer play DD or go on the forums

19: Who is currently my favorite authority figure on the forums? Difficulty: 2 Hint: They claim to live forever
ANSWER: Magicuss: Immortal-D

20: What was the only game I considered paying a monthly subscription fee for? (It ended up shutting down before I did. Hint: It had a free2play version) Difficulty: 5 Hint: It was a lego game
ANSWER: AcePoe: LEGO Universe

21: What was the weirdest part of the old forums? (Hint: It involved me, Interesting..., and a few more people) Difficulty: 1
ANSWER: Eagle: Shoutbox! There's a reason it doesn't exist anymore.

22: What TV show is my mom currently watching in the living room? (On Hulu) Difficulty: 4 Hint: It's an American politically show
ANSWER: Mkjo: Scandal

23: What sport did my father play in school? Difficulty: 4 Hint: He went to school in Ireland (drinking isn't a sport)
ANSWER: Acepoe: Rugby

24: What is the best hashtag? (Hint: I took it from the king) Difficulty: 4 Hint: Look at my visitor messages
ANSWER: Lone Salamander: [[2153,hashtags]]

25: What was my Youtube username? (This is before Google+ came and made everyone use their name. Hint: It is mentioned in a Dungeon Defenders video) Difficulty: 2
ANSWER: William 712: ToastNinjaFlying. This was supposed to be somewhat hard. Should have googled myself before this

Bonus: What did I do that made Classic mad at me and give me a warning? (This is when he was a mod)

BONUS 2!!!: What is my guiltiest/most shameful Dungeon Defenders moment?

Prizes will be given to the people who get the numbered questions right. They will be determined by the difficulty of the question.
The Bonus Prizes will have specific prizes, TBA when I look through my item box. (If people actually get them, they also get my eternal friendship)
Difficulty Level:
1: Wow, you did 2 minutes of research!
5: I should probably move because I don't know how you found that out.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 shoutbox,
1 - Paid
2 - Paid
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 - Paid
9 - Paid
10 -
11 -
12 - Paid
13 - Paid
14 -
15 - Paid
16 -
17 - Half Paid
18 -
19 - Paid
20 - Paid
21 - Worthless butt
22 - Paid
23 - Paid
24 - Paid
25 -

I actually thought about doing one of these myself. LOL, Even had all the questions wrote up. For prizes, we can do a couple different things.

Eh, this seems to be more suited for older forum members. Whatever, I'll just wing it.

1. It's at home, under your mattress.

2. eagle

3. eagle

4. Neopets

5. XxxDarkFlameMasterxxX

6. Sarah Kerrigan

7. eagle's

8. Cloak Snipe Nuke

9. Cod Ghosts

10. Mugen Souls

11. Smeagle

12. French has more ways to surrender.

13. Baby - Justin Bieber

14. Greater Turkey Hunt

15. Torn Beginner's Crossbow

16. Ghost and games have the same number of letters.

17. Pure Strategy Deeper Well

18. eagle

19. eagle

20. Everquest

21. The secret rule 34 board

22. Toddlers and Tiaras and 16 and Pregnant

23. Netball

24. [[4181,hashtags]]

25. GhostofLight123

Bonus 1: You made a lame pun about Classic Eagle's Standard when he was in a game with eagle.

Bonus 2: You convinced someone to sell his items which you thought were hacked but actually weren't.

25: What was my Youtube username? (This is before Google+ came and made everyone use their name. Hint: It is mentioned in a Dungeon Defenders video)

ToastNinjaFlying

5: If the username "GhostOfLight" is not available, what username am I most likely to use instead?

Same answer as above?

1. your head
2. eagle45302
3. eagle45302
4. the dungeon defender forums
5. toastninjaflying
6. casper the friendly ghost
9. mario64 on the nintendo 64
10. mario64 on the nintedno 64
14. Deeper well
16. the use of the 4k games title is too mainstream, 4k ghost is new and hip.
18. ice/ice arrow
19. ice/ice arrow
23. Volleyball
24. [[1565,hashtags]]

1. Inside your pants, in that really really special place.
8: Fill in the blank: Angels may fly and Z's may run, but Ghosts, we have yolo swag. (3 words)

21 shoutbox,

25: ToastNinjaFlying

Yay, 2 correct answers!
HINT: 6 and 8 are easier if you know 4. Which I'm 90% sure I put on the forums a long time ago :P

Yay, 2 correct answers!
HINT: 6 and 8 are easier if you know 4. Which I'm 90% sure I put on the forums a long time ago :P

Yay, I win my own prize. Soo, I'm thinking [[500,hashtags]] should be a rainmaker. LOLOL, Yes, some prizes will be event items. I will rank prizes depending on how difficult Ghost and I decide the question is. They will range from at a minimum a cube to an event item(s).

Yay, I win my own prize. Soo, I'm thinking [[500,hashtags]] should be a rainmaker. LOLOL, Yes, some prizes will be event items. I will rank prizes depending on how difficult Ghost and I decide the question is. They will range from at a minimum a cube to an event item(s).

[[500,hashtags]] Was actually going to be my Armguard of Earth that I totally have, but if you want to give yourself a rainmaker instead, that's cool :D I'll try to rank the questions by difficulty sometime tonight. The bonus's are the hardest, and will result in you getting a prize significant to me (probably my first supreme, or seahorse).

1: Where am I keeping the answers to these questions? On your desktop in a notepad file.
2: Who bought me theCityintheCliffs DLC? (Community member) ice
3: Who promised to run me through Winter Wonderland, and still has yet to do it? draemn
4: Where was the first place I used the username "GhostOfLight"? portal 2
5: If the username "GhostOfLight" is not available, what username am I most likely to use instead? YOLO swag
6: Who is my favorite Ghost? Casper
7: What was the first Dungeon Defenders related youtube channel I followed? oNightPineberries
8: Fill inthe blank: Angels may fly and Z's may run, but Ghosts, we have yolo swag.
9: What was the first video game I played? portal 2
10: What will always be my favorite console game? final fantasy
11: What was my old nickname for Eagle? No Idea.
12: Why did I choose to take French as a language over Spanish and Chinese? You like french fries
13: What was the first Youtube video I watched? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=962EqcDA27A
14: What is my favorite map in Dungeon Defenders? aquanos
16: Why is my steam name not [4K-Games] GhostOfLight? Someone else already had GhostOfLight
17: What DD map was I playing when I was notified I could join 4K-Games? Morrago
18: Who was my favorite authority figure on the forums (Event host or Moderator)? ice
19: Who is currently my favorite authority figure on the forums? EAgle
21: What was the weirdest part of the old forums? damn you eagle i actually read though the post to find this one x.x
ANSWER: Eagle: Shoutbox! There's a reason it doesn't exist anymore.
22: What TV show is my mom currently watching inthe living room? Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
23: What sport did my father play in school? football
24: What is the best hashtag? swag

5. GhostOfLightness

6. GhostFace Killah

9. Battle Toads

10. Halo series

12. Because you're French.

14. Lab Assault

18. Ddace

20. Ddace

22. Runescape

23. Baseball

24. [[4183,hashtags]]

9 "Bomberman, first game I ever played, and will <3 forever. And I'm talking old school version."
10 Bomberman
18 ice

9. Battle Toads

Is Battle Toads an actual game? I always just assumed it was something 4chan made up. Also, should probably say my favorite current community member isn't Eagle.

1: Where am I keeping the answers to these questions? In your journal.
5: If the username "GhostOfLight" is not available, what username am I most likely to use instead? Ghost0fLight
6: Who is my favorite Ghost? (Besides myself) Boo (Mario)
8: Fill in the blank: Angels may fly and Z's may run, but Ghosts, we _______ ________ _________. (3 words)Go through walls.
9: What was the first video game I played? Duck Hunt
10: What will always be my favorite console game? Pokemon Series
12: Why did I choose to take French as a language over Spanish and Chinese? To boost your academic skills.
14: What is my favorite map in Dungeon Defenders? Boss Rush
15: What event item did I steal from Dama in order to force him to level me to 90? Rock's Feather
17: What DD map was I playing when I was notified I could join 4K-Games? (I have no clue why I remember this and not my algebra O.o)Mistymyre
18: Who was my favorite authority figure on the forums (Event host or Moderator)? Niugget
19: Who is currently my favorite authority figure on the forums? DarkPython
20: What was the only game I considered paying a monthly subscription fee for? (It ended up shutting down before I did. Hint: It had a free2play version) Warhammer Online
22: What TV show is my mom currently watching in the living room? (On Hulu)Bones
23: What sport did my father play in school? Tennis

8: Fill in the blank: Angels may fly and Z's may run, but Ghosts, we _______ ________ _________. (3 words)Go through walls.

Close enough! It's technically "run through walls" but this satisfies me ;)

1: Where am I keeping the answers to these questions? On facebook under a privted post?
2: Who bought me the City in the Cliffs DLC? (Community member) Eagle
3: Who promised to run me through Winter Wonderland, and still has yet to do it? (Because I never followed up, not because they refused to. Not trying to spread hate ) Namwich
4: Where was the first place I used the username "GhostOfLight"? Twitter
6: Who is my favorite Ghost? (Besides myself) Ghostswaggymcswagswag
7: What was the first Dungeon Defenders related youtube channel I followed? Onightpineberries
12: Why did I choose to take French as a language over Spanish and Chinese? Canada?
13: What was the first Youtube video I watched? (That I remember) Smosh pokemon song?
14: What is my favorite map in Dungeon Defenders? Winter wonderland?

15: What event item did I steal from Dama in order to force him to level me to 90? Rainmaker
16: Why is my steam name not [4K-Games] GhostOfLight? (It's [4K-Ghost] OfLight for those too lazy to click my sig ) To show your a ghost
17: What DD map was I playing when I was notified I could join 4K-Games? (I have no clue why I remember this and not my algebra O.o) Lab assult?
18: Who was my favorite authority figure on the forums (Event host or Moderator)? M1ller?
19: Who is currently my favorite authority figure on the forums?iamisom
20: What was the only game I considered paying a monthly subscription fee for? (It ended up shutting down before I did. Hint: It had a free2play version)turfbattles or iris online sorry htey both sound like your type of game :/

22: What TV show is my mom currently watching in the living room? (On Hulu) House of cards
23: What sport did my father play in school? Baseball
24: What is the best hashtag? (Hint: I took it from the king)Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Bonus: What did I do that made Classic mad at me and give me a warning? (This is when he was a mod) Buy/sell a hacked item
BONUS 2!!!: What is my guiltiest/most shameful Dungeon Defenders moment?When you were last alive on sky city and boss was almost dead and you died :( Thats mine lol

12: Why did I choose to take French as a language over Spanish and Chinese? Canada

YES! Turns out only a small percentage of Canada actually speaks French though...

EDIT: I was looking for an about me thread I KNOW I posted somewhere that had 3-4 of the answers for these questions, but I couldn't find it. Either it was lost in the transition of forums, or it was posted in a thread not made by me. Either way, adds a new degree of difficulty :P