Big Patch Error!!

Friends cannot join my games, and i cant join theirs!! says we have been banned from the current game session

This might be the case in Private Matches due to a change we made. Pause the game, and click on the "Show Match" button on the right-hand side to temporarily make the game public, and then you can close it off again after your Friends have joined. We'll fix in a hotfix tomorrow.

-Jer

Yep same here. I know you added in such a feature but did you playtest it at all? =(

Would you rather the patch take longer to come out? Either you can get it 2 business days after the previous, or you can get a bucket of playtest time in each patch. What do you think they're doing with their time when not patching? Faffing about?

Would you rather the patch take longer to come out? Either you can get it 2 business days after the previous, or you can get a bucket of playtest time in each patch. What do you think they're doing with their time when not patching? Faffing about?

What kind of stupid question is this?
I'd rather a patch take longer to get out if it means it'll get tested. It's a no brainer.

That said, I'm happy to play test a quickly released patch, just as long as it's clear that it's being asked of me.

I'd prefer my patches fast and hard, and these guys are so on the ball that the fixes come out the next day, are supported with posts, and interaction with the people having the problem as shown above.

Jeremy gave you a workaround until tomorrow, if that's not good enough then well looks like you have to wait.\

I'm happy to play anything you guys release for dundef, you're pretty damn good with fixing probelms as they arise and the problems that do occur seem to be trivial and easily resolved with a quick email or post so full speed ahead!

Applying "Show Match" makes Private Games completely Public and puts them on the list for reference.

I'm not sure why the change was put in place, but the feature of a private game that only your steam friends can join was kind of critical.... now that's completely gone. (You have to open the game, let your friend(s) join real quick, then close it back again.. its stupid)

Would you rather the patch take longer to come out?

For the company's sake, yes. Because, at this point, the patches are becoming inexcusably broken. It's one thing to have a bad day, and that's certainly an apt moniker for the 7.05 patch disaster, but for many gamers at this point getting a patch notice for this game is akin to being asked to go to the doctor in the Civil War. The patches simply must be released in a state without all of these gamebreaking bugs in them.

but for many gamers at this point getting a patch notice for this game is akin to being asked to go to the doctor in the Civil War.

Don't cut my limbs off trendy, I need them to defend dungeons D: