The game is afoot, I am stealing this from Banzai with a little change.

3k is the way. Whoever gets their stats closest to 3k wins. There are 4 hero stats, 4 tower stats, and 2 abilities. So, 10 is the best you can get. In the event that you don't get all 10. Then it will be who is the closest overall. This must be done in ranked, you must be a leveled character. The character must be fully equipped with armor, weapon (if applicable),pet(s), & accs.

What is the prize you ask? It rhymes with heartbreaker, if you don't win that is what you will feel. The first person will get a rainmaker is they get all 10. The next 3 to get there will receive an amor and a carapace shield. The fifth will get an Amor.

Contest will run through the 16th @ 3pm est. Post your pic here. I will want to see the set when I give you the prize. So, make sure to keep it.

There are 4 hero stats, 4 tower stats, and 2 abilities. So, 12 is the best you can get.

Do the abilities count double or am I being a derp or missing something?
4+4+2 =10

Does all equipment need to be upped?

Do the abilities count double or am I being a derp or missing something?
4+4+2 =10

Does all equipment need to be upped?

They don't count double, I just hadn't woke up. LOL, as for equipment, it don't matter.

Will the closest person get the Rainmaker at the end, or does someone have to get all of them?

What is the prize you ask? It rhymes with heartbreaker, if you don't win that is what you will feel. The first person will get a rainmaker is they get all 10. The next 4 to get there will receive an amor and a carapace shield.

That is going to be hard to beat. She actually doesn't, cause she hasn't collected them all yet.

Yes it's true. I only have one right now.

Congratulations.. I thought that we never see that many 3k :) but when there is a will there is a way ..or something like that :apprentice:

Sigh i don't know why i bother

Technically old friend you didn't try to damn hard. That is your current character. Look at the bright side, you are still in the top 5.

Technically old friend you didn't try to damn hard. That is your current character. Look at the bright side, you are still in the top 5.

Lol hey now im trying just as much as others have :P just they have more too work with atm lol i gave/sold most sets away along with random pieces of gear barely a week ago so my tavern has slim pickings atm :P only so many thing i can slap on him and move points around and i am def happy with top 5 :) but my summoner hit where he will hit so no more upping too do for me sadly. Also that is my second image :P different from the first one i posted

you should give me the rainmaker now ‿‿

It's not that hard actually :) and I didn't have enough upgrades :(
It looks so beautiful, gj! Congrats.
:squire:

It's not that hard actually :) and I didn't have enough upgrades :(
It looks so beautiful, gj! Congrats.
:squire:

lol its a joke dude

I guess my paint skills is awesome :D

O.o I see it now.

lolol pretty sure its impossible, unless you are willing to give up really high end armor.