Sign in to follow this  
eyeofalpaca

Eyes PB Library

This is the accumulation that i have had occupying sub taverns for some time now. Some are left overs from the donation group, items I farmed myself, items I traded for, items that were given to me, and some from my PiC PoolShark2014 as well. These items are up for trade to those interested, besides the freebies which are stated below. If you have any requests or questions about anything please reply to this thread. I just took a screen shot of everything in the sub taverns, some known duped items that were given to me will be noticed. (They are not for trade, personal use only)

*74&78 Armor will be given away
*74&78 Pets will be given away
*Ask for an item, 50/50 shot at getting it for free!

Armor

Pets

Weapons

Items given away

Anyone who is interested just make an offer or request items from freebie section.

Edit: please reply with the items image, it will make it easier for me to find.

hello what would you be looking 4 I would like to try to get one of the junbaos either the lv 74 with 144 up or the lv 78 with 142up

hello what would you be looking 4 I would like to try to get one of the junbaos either the lv 74 with 144 up or the lv 78 with 142up

You can have either one you want, just let me know. :)

are you online send me a invite (spot1869) and they both are about the same to me so I don't care what one I have just so happy to get one that wont be upgraded for towers

are you online send me a invite (spot1869) and they both are about the same to me so I don't care what one I have just so happy to get one that wont be upgraded for towers

Sent invite

What would you trade for the 248^ crysknife?

Thanks again for that piece of armour.

The 248 is a duped item, if you can use it you can have it. Glad the armor was useful for you.

I am interested in your 113 leather boots and 104 pristine boots. Let me know if that will work for you.

Yah fer sure man..U on now?

Yeah give me a couple mins and I will invite you, your PSN is eyoeyoeyo right?

Yup.. Take your time if u want im just runnin aquanos anyway

New addition; just pulled it tonight while in a run with Malena2002. This is for level 78.

Man nice one! I wouldn't mind getting that off of you, anything in particular you need? Or would want for it?

Eyes PB Library

Man nice one! I wouldn't mind getting that off of you, anything in particular you need? Or would want for it?

Do you have any 115+ armor?

Eye can I have the 118^ mail gloves? Psn jjh0116

Sorry but I traded them already, all items in the given away folder are no longer available.

Still have the 198 crysknife? And what lvl is it for? Just msg me ingame. Psn is the same as forum name.

I don't know which crysknife your referring to, I looked but didn't see a 198.

well you told me to look and see if there was anything else I could use and Id like to try to get the 184 shaitan for lv 74 or the 107 soul focuser for lv 90