Sign in to follow this  
eagle45302

[PC] Win a RAINMAKER !!

Gratz Mashka. Really kicking myself now as I must have walked there a couple of times

It was in a dead end corner. I never said these would be easy to find.

I know AeroZ already posted the pic, and mkjo referenced the map, but I just had to file my report. It was the first time I have run this mission.

In my quest to find the great white tree I have circled far and wide. My most recent adventure has been to help the baby ice dragon get to the top of the mountain. I must have passed 3 zillion snow covered trees along the way, none of which I recognized as the mystery tree. I did, however, stumble upon some very curious things.

After the battle of the plains, the battle of the lake, and the battle of the passageways; after the battle of the valley, the avalanche, and the battle of the caves; I was looking for a way out when I noticed the names of several legendary heroes etched upon the walls. I was wondering, just wondering... and then, just as I turned the corner:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

What can I say. Inspired by the legendary heroes, I geared up for the final ascent, through the windswept valleys and highlands that traced a path above the treeline and to the top of the mountain.

I didn't find the white tree, but I had a great time running this map (Dragon of the North). With monsters and defenses at every turn, with no less than 4 puzzles and 4 bosses along the way, this is quite a saga. Thank you Daniel Sound.

Thanks, it means a lot ^^ reading this really brought a smile to my face

determination to win has set in... who needs sleep anyway? :3

You can always sleep when you are dead.

Indeed :P

Im a weakling... I have to sleep! :/

Thats what coffee is for sir!

coffee is nasty, you can do without

But... but... coffee has caffeine... and caffeine keeps me awake... v.v

But... but... coffee has caffeine... and caffeine keeps me awake... v.v

Yea, however, I am awake from 530 am to 10-midnight every day. I don't drink caffeine. In fact, I quit drinking it almost 6 months ago.

I think I'm becoming immune to caffeine... o.O
Too much coffee at work.. and I work in a small lunch restaurant ,with all the coffee I can drink..
and we make scary cakes for ppl too

Wait so once a screenshot has been found then the screenshot is done and now others have to find what is left?

If its that, can you tell us which ones still need finding?

Wait so once a screenshot has been found then the screenshot is done and now others have to find what is left?

Just go through the posts you will see.

The first 3 are still lost.

ok so in the search for the skull monster entry gate i have found 3 maps on ranked that have those entry types. all gates and backdrops are approximately identical per each map (wrt to picture given) but i guess i could take a pic of every single one if need be.
Magus Quarters(probably)

alc lab (people have posted this as well)

Servents quarters (not really)

Sure hope this is one of them.

Takes a while to dig through these maps. Fun contest.

It is the tip of your wing that threw me off. I thought it was right but by the way your pic was it looked like the skull had another spike on it.

It is the tip of your wing that threw me off. I thought it was right but by the way your pic was it looked like the skull had another spike on it.

I never even noticed that. All the skulls earlier didn't have the right background color

Sure hope this is one of them.

Takes a while to dig through these maps. Fun contest.

what map is this? has to be an old event map right

yeah, I was looking for that too... also, I did not find Crystal Dungeon... good job ace...