Miss some of the events

Hey there
to DDT (Dungeon Defenders Team)
Can you help me I miss some of the events that you guys hosted.
Is there like any way for those that miss the events and/or did not win both items can you re-host them to give everyone a second try to get all event items.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Or at-less for me. I miss some of them and I would like to have a copy of my own.
I see people with some that I don't have like LOL and others like them.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
I would really like to have my own copy of all the events so that I can tell everyone that I have all the event weapons and pets
Help me out with this.

Your platform is not entirely clear to me. But the Xbox Event team intends to have either an event or a forum activity soon where players can select from the previous event items (just the ones created since august, not the old ones). I can't say more because we are still discussing the details. I hope this helps. I don't know whether the other platforms are considering such a thing or not.

Your platform is not entirely clear to me. But the Xbox Event team intends to have either an event or a forum activity soon where players can select from the previous event items (just the ones created since august, not the old ones). I can't say more because we are still discussing the details. I hope this helps. I don't know whether the other platforms are considering such a thing or not.
They are all partnering up. So yes they will be on every system.

BTW I completely forgot about the whole emporium thing LOL.

Unfortunately we wont re-release items handed out by previous event teams. That being said I hope to open the Last Stand Event Team Vault and hand out previous "Last Stand" items. It's not a for sure thing though.

I echo gamerjunkee's thoughts. There are no plans on Xbox to create more items from previous events, but we do have a small inventory of those items and are looking for a fair way to release them to the community. That's what I meant.

I wasn't referring to the emporium and do not know the status of that.

I missed the one this weekend because they didn't invite me. I won't be on monday. Its pretty inconveniont :/

the progress sheet says that you had 3 invites sent out

Unfortunately we wont re-release items handed out by previous event teams. That being said I hope to open the Last Stand Event Team Vault and hand out previous "Last Stand" items. It's not a for sure thing though.
if there every is a day that last stand event items are handed out in any way being contest or any such I would hope to be part of that for I wasn't in those events and would have loved to be :-)

I missed the one this weekend because they didn't invite me. I won't be on monday. Its pretty inconveniont :/

you were sent 3 invites

OK how about you DDT host some type of [SIZE=3][SIZE=3]TOURNAMENT [/SIZE][/SIZE]that will allowed use to own all of the [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]EVENT WEAPONS AND PETS[SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]

you could call it "NEW YEARS WEEK-END TOURNAMENT"[SIZE=2] or something like that.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Dang you some guys are saying you will only be able to get items since august. Shoot! Man it would be nice to own a legit UD inatead of getting lotsni f dupes:(

It is unfortunate yes, but i Don't want to counterfit the awesomeness that was the "Super Events" It would be nice sure but I dont want to cross that line.

hi i got problem . i was not invited 3 times for monday event i got only 2. i woke up at 3:00 pm and i saw invite and press join it was full then i msg and no reply. i miss this event i really wanted the evemt item

hi i got problem . i was not invited 3 times for monday event i got only 2. i woke up at 3:00 pm and i saw invite and press join it was full then i msg and no reply. i miss this event i really wanted the evemt item

This is why we should have something like a ULTIMATE EVENT so that people that didn't get the event weapon and/or pet then they can by joining this ULTIMATE EVENT to get a another CHANCE [SIZE=2] to get it.[/SIZE]

it is unfortunate yes, but i don't want to counterfit the awesomeness that was the "super events" it would be nice sure but i dont want to cross that line.

then why don't you let everyone know so that every host and player can discuss about with everyone.

My experience suggests that all the hosts are doing everything they can to include as many players as possible. The event schedule moving from Saturday-Sunday to Saturday-Tuesday is a strong indication of the dedication of the volunteers on the PS3 side to ensure that everyone who wants to participate is able.

That said, there is only so much that people can do and no one is free from mistakes. Being on the event team is a significant amount of coordination, collaboration, and scheduling... And that's before the sign-up thread is even written.

Anyone over 18 who volunteers to contribute will certainly be considered, pending the existing requirements. It is substantially easier to criticize than it is to do. Please bear that in mind.

This is why we should have something like a ULTIMATE EVENT so that people that didn't get the event weapon and/or pet then they can by joining this ULTIMATE EVENT to get a another CHANCE [SIZE=2] to get it.[/SIZE]
The event teams are already working on something similar. If they haven't quit on it.

then why don't you let everyone know so that every host and player can discuss about with everyone.
I fail to see what there is to discuss. The Last Stand event team will not be handing out more ultimate defenders as the rights to them, I feel, belong to the Super Event Team.

I feel you havent read post#4 on this very thread

I fail to see what there is to discuss. The Last Stand event team will not be handing out more ultimate defenders as the rights to them, I feel, belong to the Super Event Team.

I feel you havent read post#4 on this very thread

well maybe not that one but how about all the other ones.
in my opinion i dont really like that one because it is still a weak pet.

BTW http://ddplanner.com/?l=18783,protect-and-serve-v20
what do you think