What the "celebration" event hat worth?

I got it from the event, and I'm not even close of the level 100 :/ In one way I would like to keep it for when one of my builders will reach lvl 100, but in another way, I see alot of good event weapon pics that I missed since I only started to play like 3 weeks ago. So yeah, I'm wondering what it's worth. (I'm no asking it's value in cube, but it's value in event items, since I don't really understand why peoples are trading those things (cubes) since they are so bads).

Well, you did miss the Rainmaker, which is pretty much the strongest staff in the game. I don't think rockshatter was that viable as a dps weapon though. However, Celebration is the best accessory you'd probably get your hands upon. Even with a rainmaker, it's kinda difficult for the staff-using classes to compete with monk/barb in nm dps. Since you seem to be more concerned with the usefulness of event items, celebration is, imo, more useful. So do consider that.

People trade in cubes because the supply of cubes is (relatively) stable since you can only get one per person. You could say they're a form of currency as an alternative for mana since mana has such an annoying cap. They don't have any real value gameplay wise, but hey, real money is just scraps of paper as well. People just give it a value(cubes are worth 5~8 coals I think).

For what level was the rainmaker and the rockshatter? And what they worth? I mean, with what you said to me, I think I will keep the celebration hat. But the rainmaker and the rockshatter look so cool to have/use (Shooting bowling balls is in my mind more than awesome :P), so if I would like to get one of each, what would it take to me for get them in trade? I will need to get good items and then trade them for cubes then trade them for those event items?

Yeap, that's pretty much how you use cubes. Unfortunately, you'd need to trade a lot of good items. Event items are auctioned for tens of cubes. Ult armor, ult++ weapons and certain special ult weapons(good saws/obs) can fetch a decent amount of cubes.

I'm not too good at judging items' worth. But, that's a very nice saw I think. You can open a price check thread in the trading forums to see how much people will offer you for it. Eg. "[PC] 162k damage saw".

Or you could go straight to auctioning it. Do remember to show the item in the item check thread to make sure that it's legit if you didn't farm it yourself though.

I would think that the Celebration hat could be traded for a rainmaker. Hardly anyone is trading either though. They are equivalent to me. Best staff in game and best accessory in game.

I would keep it. If you don't, sell it to me for Lab Assault runs!

Nah :P I'm able to do it on INHC and for me it's enough right now. Later when I'm gonna have better gear, NMHC will be possible too :)

I would also cry, with tears of happiness.

It's sad for you, because I have no intention of selling it for runs, never in 1000 years x)