[PC] Arm guards of Earth

Hello old friends,
Or those who remain here.

I was just lurking around on the trading forums, and was curious about the amount of inflation that happened.
So, I thought in the back of my mind, What are ArmGuards of Earth Worth?

I'm guessing a pair hasn't popped up in a while, so there would be no real price on it, but what would people pay for it? What if this was a real auction, what would you bid on them?

For those new These are Armguards of Earth.

I do know of someone with a REAL pair, so don't worry. If they actually do go up for auction, They'll be given to someone else, I'll say who when he comments.

Thanks for your time,
Nekro

Everything I can possibly get my hands on and I don't need. Hell, maybe every bit of my account excluding my event items (And my extra celebration would be up in my bid too). I'd say far more than 200 in trade value.

is it because they are rare that they worth so much? because they dont look like having good stats?

Yes, They are THE rarest item in the game, only Approx~ 8 Legitimate pairs Exist
and most known pairs exist with inactive people, or have been given to others, I.E Articuno

Yes, They are THE rarest item in the game, only Approx~ 8 Legitimate pairs Exist
and most known pairs exist with inactive people, or have been given to others, I.E Articuno

wow only 8... They were given for a special event that most of peoples failed?

wow only 8... They were given for a special event that most of peoples failed?

no, most are gone due to accounts getting banned, don't quote me on that. The event was around Feb 2012?
IIRC.

Only around 6 people or so could even get together an offer for them.

If you were to accept offers that aren't straight cubes and instead can contain items of value (ie. Other Armguards/Isoms and whatnot), you will see around 500+ cube value super easy, upwards of 800 probably.

You can basically name your price, not an exaggeration.

Honestly, they're priceless if traceable. It's not even an item that should be valued. If ever put up for an auction, its' value is whatever the public throws at it to acquire. But even if it were to sell for 1k+ cubes in value, that doesn't fully determine what they're worth. That just determines what that single bidder would go through to get it.

Although in this economy, it doesn't seem too difficult to accumulate such currency. Unfortunately so;

Honestly, they're priceless if traceable. It's not even an item that should be valued. If ever put up for an auction, its' value is whatever the public throws at it to acquire. But even if it were to sell for 1k+ cubes in value, that doesn't fully determine what they're worth. That just determines what that single bidder would go through to get it.

Although in this economy, it doesn't seem too difficult to accumulate such currency. Unfortunately so;

Too bad it'll go to someone well respected.

there are closer to 30 and i know who has about 20 so there are only about 8 unaccounted for. and juejue is right. there worth a fortune

there are closer to 30 and i know who has about 20 so there are only about 8 unaccounted for. and juejue is right. there worth a fortune

I'd be highly surprised if he has a trace for all of those. 8 is the number of traceable and thus provably legit Earths.

I'd be highly surprised if he has a trace for all of those. 8 is the number of traceable and thus provably legit Earths.

i'm the one who gave them out. the event team and i numbered 15 and i'm friends with 5 or 6 people whom i gave them too. so yes i have a trace for all of those. i still have 3 of them personally. viralchaos should still have all the ones not givin out out of the 50 made on his extra account where the extra event items were stored.

we used to hold public givaways so that anyone joining the game of someone asking for help would land in our game and get some free items then told about our events.

Wassup Warped, long time no chat. These could easily reach 800- 1000. However, they are far from the rarest items in the game. Simply because of how things are made. That being said, my fires went for 500. It would simply be however much currency the people who want them have.

i'm the one who gave them out. the event team and i numbered 15 and i'm friends with 5 or 6 people whom i gave them too. so yes i have a trace for all of those. i still have 3 of them personally. viralchaos should still have all the ones not givin out out of the 50 made on his extra account where the extra event items were stored.

we used to hold public givaways so that anyone joining the game of someone asking for help would land in our game and get some free items then told about our events.

WoW almost like an old ghost walked in lookin forward to runnin w ya again in the near future message me when u back!

Too bad it'll go to someone well respected.

Nekro, please tell me you honestly don't believe that just because someone is well respected that they can't be a hacker?

Can I have one? :P