Sign in to follow this  
Kiss7787

Kiss7787's Treasure Chest

Farmed everything myself, except the 119^ giraffe (came from fenimoe) & the 202^ undying rod (came from travis33olson),

I'm looking for any max out armor, that will give a total of 128 on tower damage or 128 on hero damage. i don't need anything else.

No. I did not farm it. Got it from Nakhal.

Looking for Leather helm and gloves both tower health for my mage.

Currently using leather helm 102^ TH=102 and leather gloves 89^ TH=97 without bonus. Will need +ve hero damage too! :) bcos I'm spec..ing a hybrid

I might be interested in the 116 pristine helm because mine disappeared yesterday! I will get a hold of ya this weekend!

I like the 179 oculus for 78 I have a pristine chest plate that will get 127 td.

j have about 5 max out pristine chests already

I am looking at one of those 150+ upgrade staffs for 78 *oculus or undying rod* I got some unique stuff to trade.

Unique like the stuff i said i need?

What are you willing to trade for the 78 oculus? 215 or 179? if you still have them? Anything in specific?

the stuff i have asked for in my original post

what do you want for 156 oculus for lvl 78?? i got a dirty shai hulud with 9000+ damage and 25 to hero damage for lvl 78.. My psn name is CJwendling66 msg me before you send me a friend request

what do you want for 156 oculus for lvl 78?? i got a dirty shai hulud with 9000+ damage and 25 to hero damage for lvl 78.. My psn name is CJwendling66 msg me before you send me a friend request

I only need the items i've asked for in the original post

117^ Plate gloves will max only HD... HD at +12. All Positive.

Kiss, if you're still interested in the pair of gloves, I would like to take a look at that 5pc of pristine chest armour.