Sign in to follow this  
Beefymac

Event hosts.....are B.A.

So I know special hosts/moderators have these amazing weapons. I have only seen one, The Dredd, and that staff is so cool. Yes, dreaming of one day finding it randomly in my box but only dreaming(lol).
but my big question is this..... do any other awesome hosts or moderators have similar weapons that i have yet too see?
If they do someone post the amazing pictures of each unique weapon that these people so rightfully deserve.

(Only positive comments about them too. NO "UNFAIR" commenting allowed as I shall have the moderator delete your post for going of topic. these are to marvel and enjoy the possibilites of future weapons in the game or sequels.)

THANK YOU!!!!!

Tito have a better arronax, with a better design (shining white :3) with +15 projectiles, and al the same others stats. He does over 7M dps with it. And he also have an awesome tiny laser robot, with the same beautifull shiny white with better attack than a fully upgraded ultimate defender, and he have +128 on every stats, and +9 projectiles, so his bot is like a god xD Anyway, really love the design of them.

Tito have a better arronax, with a better design (shining white :3) with +15 projectiles, and al the same others stats. He does over 7M dps with it. And he also have an awesome tiny laser robot, with the same beautifull shiny white with better attack than a fully upgraded ultimate defender, and he have +128 on every stats, and +9 projectiles, so his bot is like a god xD Anyway, really love the design of them.

OMG!!! need picture.

Did'nt took one, and I don't think tito will post a pic of them.

The "Nano" robot was an idea I had and only me and Tito have one. It will never be released and there will be no pics of it. If you want to see it you will have to be lucky to run a game with me and/or tito!

What's the difference between them getting items like this and the 360 guys modding their own weapons? it's practically the same thing......

What's the difference between them getting items like this and the 360 guys modding their own weapons? it's practically the same thing......

Both Dredd and Tito have committed countless hours into this game and community, so in my opinion, they deserve to have a little gift from trendy. And the difference between modding and them getting items is, their items come directly from trendy. Not even close to the same thing.
But back on topic, I wish i could have something unique like Dredd's and Tito's stuff it would make me feel like this
but hosts dont get to have special things

My point is everyone talks down about the 360 moders & how lame they are, yet these guys have virtually the same thing and everyone wants one, weather it comes from trendy it's has the perfect stats that a moder would put on a hacked weapon,

I'm not saying they are wrong for having them i just question the lust for them that people have, yet they've complain that previous event weapons not even close to being that high have been overpowered and spoiled the game.

IMO no item is overpowered and those that think an item is should just not play with that item if they think it's going to spoil their personal game.

The "Nano" robot was an idea I had and only me and Tito have one. It will never be released and there will be no pics of it. If you want to see it you will have to be lucky to run a game with me and/or tito!

Even if you release a crapy version of it? with crapy stats and everything?? :D I just want it for the look xD it's looking so good!! the tiny little shining white robot, I want one, not for the stats, for the look lol.

You're awesome.

edit: What's you guy's thing with OP gear? Maybe I just don't like them other than the monk wep, 360 Squire pet (not even OP LOL), and PS3 Tower App wep/pet because I have used mods tons of times back in my mod days. I just don't get you guys sometimes. Acually all DPS pets aren't OP because DPS pets just aren't OP.

Just so you know I'm fine with event host making them because other people like them.

You say you can only make them useless or OP, but that's not the case because you could use a 100 Oculus for just about anything. People can still use them plenty. You see what I'm saying? It would probably be better for you to aim for as good as 160-180. That's very useable if you ask me. I would also stay away from doing tower weps because for that it's only useable for low levels or for nothing. Well, that's just my two cents, and if you ban me pls don't send me a email.

I've always been a huge fan of rare colour schemed weapons/pets. That's why I bought that creepy all black bird gun that you can't even see when it's in your item box (I mean no details, not literally can't see it)

... when i quite playing on console i gave away all the event weapons to the legit players i knew. cant wait to get the events going on dd2.

Haven't heard from you for a very long time. Glad to see that you haven't fallen through a portal to Etheria. (lol)
Hopefully a lot of people play DD2. :)

Haven't heard from you for a very long time. Glad to see that you haven't fallen through a portal to Etheria. (lol)
Hopefully a lot of people play DD2. :)

I want all of the original defenders back for the start up of DD2