Team TUF Giveaway

TEAM TUF (To Unite Friends) would like to be able to give back to the community and has decided to hold an item giveaway.

The giveaway will be held on October 24th and 25th, from 6pm to 12pm EST.

Items have been donated by various community members in order to help others. There is an array of pets, weapons, and armors to choose from (to many to list). We have had great people donate great items. Any community member is welcome to sign up via this thread, please list your psn and a good time to invite you on Thursday or Friday. If the available time does not work within your schedule please let us know so that we can try to make other accommodations if possible.

Also please keep in mind that items are donated and may have been obtained from another source prior to being donated, so we can not guarantee authenticity.

TEAM TUF

I know all 10 pages I gave you guys was all farmed by me hope it helps out

Team TUF thanks you for your support, it is awesome to see the community give so much to help out there fellow players. I am shocked at the levels on all of the stuff donated and it is going to make someone very happy to receive. Unfortunately there is way to many items to list. But there are items with 100+ upgrades that were donated and range from 74 and up, and we also have not much, but some items for lower levels. Also looks as we are going to have enough items for each person to receive a pet, a weapon, and possibly up to 2-3 pieces of armor! We want it all to go to people who can use it. As for the last blurb, I included that just in case some one may have received and item from someone else via trade or however, and has donated that item to the donations. Everything donated is going to help out the cause and again we thank you for that!

Hey, I am looking for amour 100+ Plate...or

Is your psn the same as your forum name, please let me know so they can send you an invite, thanks!

Psn Th3-Tray-Kill3r

Just seen this request, will send you an invite tomorrow. Any particular time that would be good for you? Just let us know thanks!