Sign in to follow this  
eagle45302

[PC] Halloween discussion thread

So Saturday and Sunday are the time that guys on chat where we don't request an appointment?

Yes, you are correct. If you plan on running Saturday or Sunday, then just come to chat like you always have. If you want to run through the week, you need to request a time here and a host will respond if they can make it.

[COLOR="[[596,hashtags]]"]Due to unforseen circumstances, we are pushing the Halloween event out to the week of 11-2 through 11-7. [/COLOR]

requesting a different time/ appointment: i have 2 days off a week wed/ thursday. i am able to be on easier in the evening on those days unfortunately thats already past midnight on easternt Zone after 7pm here. im in a different time zone so its earlier and veryy difficult to find people on when i am. hopefully someone can run me one of those days. these are awesome events i keep missing out when everyones there. if someone pms me and gives me a range of time they are available or free im sure i can make it work somehow.

requesting a different time/ appointment: i have 2 days off a week wed/ thursday. i am able to be on easier in the evening on those days unfortunately thats already past midnight on easternt Zone after 7pm here. im in a different time zone so its earlier and veryy difficult to find people on when i am. hopefully someone can run me one of those days. these are awesome events i keep missing out when everyones there. if someone pms me and gives me a range of time they are available or free im sure i can make it work somehow.

I have posted it in our chat for the hosts.

What is the thing with Vac-ban? I.e. I have a VAC ban om my steam account for a different game from several years ago. Does this affect my chance to play events in any way?

What is the thing with Vac-ban? I.e. I have a VAC ban om my steam account for a different game from several years ago. Does this affect my chance to play events in any way?

Yes, this is trendy's rule. A vac ban on your account means you can not play events on this steam account.

Thank god for this:
"In no way, shape, or form do we condone cheating. However, we have decided that a VAC ban is no longer a basis for being blocked from participating in an event. Hopefully you learned your lesson from whatever got you the Vac Ban."

I really like these events, and it would have been very sad to not be able to participate because of something that happened many years ago....

The event hosts are amazing people. They make the event far more fun that simply running a map in open. Thank you all for this wonderful thing you do.

Thank god for this:
"In no way, shape, or form do we condone cheating. However, we have decided that a VAC ban is no longer a basis for being blocked from participating in an event. Hopefully you learned your lesson from whatever got you the Vac Ban."

I really like these events, and it would have been very sad to not be able to participate because of something that happened many years ago....

That was what we decided.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but Sat/Sun may not be available to play for myself so I'd like to schedule a run Monday/Tuesday please.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but Sat/Sun may not be available to play for myself so I'd like to schedule a run Monday/Tuesday please.

We need a time other than just Monday or Tuesday. Do you have an idea for a block of hours? Like maybe 5-8 pm est on Monday or 2-5 pm est on Tuesday.

just wondering if i read the new rules and understand them correctly, if by some reason i can't make saturday or sunday, i need to make an appointment for monday thru friday? and you need this by end of day saturday?

just wondering if i read the new rules and understand them correctly, if by some reason i can't make saturday or sunday, i need to make an appointment for monday thru friday? and you need this by end of day saturday?

That is correct. It needs to be an available block of time, not a specific time. A host will get back with you if they can make that time. Or one will get with you for a time they can run.

Is the map released? or do we need to practise it :) can we? :D or will the suprise go :skeleton:

Ok I see it now in the first post :) impatient me.

I need an appointment on wed between 11am and 5pm. I actually should be available any day or time after I get home from drill Sunday and not sure if I will be able to make it Sunday.

Glad you liked it Triple

I need an appointment on wed between 11am and 5pm. I actually should be available any day or time after I get home from drill Sunday and not sure if I will be able to make it Sunday.

Timezone?

We need a time other than just Monday or Tuesday. Do you have an idea for a block of hours? Like maybe 5-8 pm est on Monday or 2-5 pm est on Tuesday.

Sorry about that, ended up working extra on the end of the week and got the job on the weekend cancelled. Won't need a date change and Undead ran me today. Thank you!

Central time my apologies I am on my phone just wanted to get a post in so I was not left out since I will not have access to a computer this weekend.

Central time my apologies I am on my phone just wanted to get a post in so I was not left out since I will not have access to a computer this weekend.

All right, I will post your request and see who I can find.

Just a question. Modded items are not allowed, correct?

No modded items.

Hello eagle

You always talked about giving some feedback of the events so here is my first :)

It all started with meeting our team of 5 people before the start time in chat.
In the first time no one of the players realy knows which was the right map. (Till now there is no link in the sign up thread)
After we found out which was the right one the waiting began

I was 3 hours before the event started in the chat room (yeah I know typical timezone problem)
and still had to wait 3 more hours to get a free host.

In that time it gaves some wrong infos about the team size (only 3 player teams), so we splited up and got a new player to make 2x 3 people teams.

All not such a big deal till now.

The event started and we had now 2 more slots open and got the first players who was ready to join from chat.

Than finally we could play, yeah

Was running pretty good even with the players without high end gear.

Than it came to the bosses last wave where the players with worser gear pretty fast died.

So as you can suggest we didn't killed all the bosses.

No problem for me, it was still fun to play.

What I find now realy unfair is that players who won that event get 3 items and the others only get 2.

So the players are gonna split in 2 classes, good geared and worser geared players and no one wants to have "Low Gear" Player in there teams.

Is that what you wanted?

I realy have no probs about playing with newbies or player with worser gear but I find it sad that you create this 2 groups by deciding to make 2 different rewards packages (2 and 3 items).

And yes in my case I'm a player with really good gear and maybe couldn't win cos the others was too bad geared.
I can't say, maybe we all just suck.

Just my 2 cents

Good night

I didnt run yet, but I have to sign what stillpad said.
You can do it this way. win: 2 items loose: 1 item
But the you have to make rules like: under 5k: insane absove: NM or something like that.
But people with lower stats have less chances on this event atm...