Sign in to follow this  
Siimon_Sama

Mob/Boss idea(s)

I would like to see the community opinions on my mob/boss ideas & also like to see what you guys can come up with. :)

---Mobs---

- Mimic
(Fake treasure chest)

- Basilisk
(Enemy that can petrify heroes)

- Slime(s)/Blob
(Could copy basic mob but have weaker stats) or (could only take dmg when they attack)

- Some kind of rider
(players could kill the mount or the rider first)

- Ghost(s)
(Flying enemy that tries to dmg/possess player(s) only)

- Werewolves
(by ps3 legion)

- Enemies that can move underground
(Dwarves or Moles etc)

---Bosses---

- Flying/Sea serpent
(chinese dragon)

- Super Mega Goblin Mech
(Bring back 2-3 Goblin mech from DD but they would combine together to create a Giant Mech)

- Lich/Necromancer
(Summon unique*(stats or visual) skeletons to defend himself)

- Castle/Dungeon
(Defend it until it tries to eat you!)

- King Mimic
(Mimic with a crown. I love mimic's ^.^)

- Vampire boss
(by braydon180)

- Dark Ethernia crystal
(Crystal that got corrupted by the darkness)

- Warping boss
(Can travel through mirrors/paintings etc across the map)

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to comments. :)

I will try to update my list whenever someone add new idea(s).

the mimics are already a fun (and trolly) idea, but im gonna make em funner (and trollier). on the hardest difficulty, every treasure that spawns is a mimic. the treasures give more mana (id say double), but you gotta kill em before they give any. in fact, id say all mimics should be this way, and the harder the difficulty, the higher the odds of facing mimics. it could be a great start on some maps, or a terrible one if you cant kill them before the wave starts automatically.

the basilisks and ghosts, though. neat idea, but how would you escape once your petrified? sit there till you die? ask a friend to chisel you out? or will it go away after 5 seconds? the ghosts possessing you, same question. how do you break free?

the rider idea, i would kind of expect goblins to be the riders, with wyverns being the mounts. because flying enemies werent irritating enough.

the basilisks and ghosts, though. neat idea, but how would you escape once your petrified? sit there till you die? ask a friend to chisel you out? or will it go away after 5 seconds? the ghosts possessing you, same question. how do you break free?

For petrify, my idea was the next enemy attack would break you free(& do double the dmg) or jump/move to break free.

For possess, I was thinking it would either dmg you or drain your mana until you get a twr/ally to shoot it down. You would also have your movement slowed while possessed.

I'm mostly thinking of general concept. Having something too specific doesn't leave much for the imagination. I prefer letting the people imagine them.

I also like to share opinions & perspectives. :)