Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Independent wyverns....

You know what i hate? wyverns that do not follow the script and drift off course, ever played morogo with your solid build and suddenly your taking crystal damage on the top crystal or the crystal at the bottom right?,

Totally out of the wyverns flight path some random wyvern decides he's gonna be a hero and go solo a crystal in the other direction when I'm playing insane plus with afk's in the game and I'm totally the wrong side of the map to get to him in time.....

Same happens on glitterhelm caverns sometimes a random wyvern will decide he does not want to attack the crystal at the top and decides to fly downwards and attack the crystal in the middle.

/rant

Do you know what grinds my gears...... but ya happend to me moraggo+ wave almost over 3 vear off coarse and basically one shotted that lone crystal down there

First time it happened to me i was doing pure strategy wave 22, saw it heading their but theirs was nothing i could do about it... it's happened about 4 times to me after that on the regualr campaign mode

Doesn't that usually happen when it is following someone? Like if you hit it with a shot it starts to follow you and I know sometimes I lead them to a crystal without realizing it. Or is it just random?

Doesn't that usually happen when it is following someone? Like if you hit it with a shot it starts to follow you and I know sometimes I lead them to a crystal without realizing it. Or is it just random?
I think it's just random because I don't normally shoot wyverns.

Well if it happens on pure strategy it's not following you lol, also happened to me last night and i was the opposite side of the map

Anytime ive lost marrago on + its a been from wyverns.. And thats usually do to those s.o.b ninjas bouncing on one thing till they destroy it lol

OHH no, lol. i have been on the other side of the map. I dont know if this happend to anybody else but on 2 different occations on Glitterhelm ive witnessed a stray wyyvern go from the top, go diagnal down to the bottom left crystal! It was like witnessing a unicorn, LOL.

The reason why your crystal is taking damage the way it is is because even though character may not attack the wyverns directly you may have an attacking pet on that is luring them to spots of the map that you dont want them to go, never happens to me on insane+.
How do you afk morrago with 3 afks on insane+? I can barely do it with one! Lol

The reason why your crystal is taking damage the way it is is because even though character may not attack the wyverns directly you may have an attacking pet on that is luring them to spots of the map that you dont want them to go, never happens to me on insane+.
How do you afk morrago with 3 afks on insane+? I can barely do it with one! Lol

Nothing to do with an attacking pet, me and gamer both said we have seen it when we are on the opposite side of the map, i don't even use an attacking pet,

Play glitterhelm taverns survival a few times and it will happen to you if you can get far enough, it's not as frequent on morago, it's happened about 4 times to me on morogo

I think it's due to the way that they aim. They will begin to attack you if you are closer than the main crystal. If they get far enough 'off course' their main crystal will no longer be the closest. And since they're so slow it takes them another minute or to to reach that crystal, hence why you're across the map when they attack.

I'm not positive this is why it happens to you but I know I've seen it happen in the past. It could also be completely random and I'm just making crap up...

Nothing to do with an attacking pet, me and gamer both said we have seen it when we are on the opposite side of the map, i don't even use an attacking pet,

Play glitterhelm taverns survival a few times and it will happen to you if you can get far enough, it's not as frequent on morago, it's happened about 4 times to me on morogo

Yeah, I've only had one on Morago, and a butt ton on Glitter.

Nothing to do with an attacking pet

I have noticed it happen when an attacking pet hits it but doesnt kill it. That being said, im sure this is not the only reason it happens

Unfortunately, this is not random, it is mainly because of your build on pure strat, and build and/or luring enemies when you are close to them. I bet you notice these "random" acts in later waves when the wyvern counts are high, this is because when you're building an aura stack, let's say for the north crystal on glitter, the ensnare aura can cause a backup of wyverns, when this happens, they follow the path of least resistance, which is the other way tot he crystal. Same thing happens for the spawn door on glitter near the middle of the map, the one where the mobs make a right and head up the stairs. You do know that if you build a gas or ensnare too close the spawn point, on later waves when the mob count and speed increases, some will make a LEFT even if no one lures them down the steps towards the southwest crystal. This phenomenon is happening to you, it occurs with wyverns as well. That's why i make my elect further out and my ensnare close as possible to the crystal for the north crystal. Also, you do not have to engage the wyverns, just running across the bridge southbound will lure the wyverns. I do not know if many of you know this, but the mobs do not all have the same agenda, some will ignore you even if you provoke them by attacking them, if their agenda is going to the crystal, some will ignore the crystal and follow you endlessly. If you don't believe me, try skin of your teeth, and you will notice what i am talking about.
For 'rago, every single instance of the "random" wyvern is when utilizing the carpet, typically it's the northeast carpet taking you south.
They are not random as you think they are.

^this. on glitterhelm if you build your twrs for the center laft spawn closer to the center crystal up the stairs, less enemies stray from that spawn to attack the bottom crystal. if mobs get too dense they find a new target if available.

^this. on glitterhelm if you build your twrs for the center laft spawn closer to the center crystal up the stairs, less enemies stray from that spawn to attack the bottom crystal. if mobs get too dense they find a new target if available.

Exactly :)
Wyverns behave the same way.