Hero's plus their elements working together

Seems like this feature is somewhat in the game. Tower freezing enemies then mage using tornado to lift and drop enemies to cause increased damage. I Would like to see it expanded to hero abilities interacting, something along the lines of magika.
From what I've seen Mage could be air, hunter fire, monk water, squire earth, hero electricity, hero frost. Maybe not limit 1 element to a hero but give them 2? If hunter hits enemy with fire ability then Mage uses air the fire burning the enemy grows larger causing increased damage with a small aoe, throw in a squire earth attack and enemy explodes causing massive aoe damage. Mage tornados enemy, monk uses water ability, squire earth ability, which causes enemy to explode healing towers and players in its radius. Having a 3 maybe 4 combo attack will make full parties fun. The 3-4 combo attacks need to be pretty OP to make it interesting and a good reason to play with others.
There is suggestions of making waves go faster...by having these OP 3-4 combo attacks that deal massive aoe damage which wipes out half the enemies will in turn make waves go faster. You can either sit around and let the defences kill enemies (last 4 waves of skycity and kings) or you can be active and take down enemies as a team and quicken the waves by a significant amount.

Oh just thought of something. If all 6 players combine their powers a Captain Planet like character appears flying around and 1 shotting all enemies(OP djinn, demon boss?). during this time players mana is drained and repair and abilities are unavailable. Once everyone's mana is drained or a player dies he disappears. During captain Planet phase players can't pick up mana. Lol go Captain Planet!

There is a lot of synergy currently in not only our towers and players but also how towers are actually interacting with some of the players abilities. It is a big goal for DD2 to push this synergy and you're going to see a lot more of it in the final game for sure :)

Mage tornados enemy, monk uses water ability, squire earth ability, which causes enemy to explode healing towers and players in its radius. Having a 3 maybe 4 combo attack will make full parties fun. The 3-4 combo attacks need to be pretty OP to make it interesting and a good reason to play with others.

Earth + water + air = healing exploding enemies? Why? That makes no sense, and elements shouldn't be locked to hero type but to the equipt weapon so that different weapons actually are different.

Also these combinations should never be insta kills. Especially not rewarding people with insta kill aoes just for having four people. Why should 4 people have it easier than one? they can already spread out between multiple lanes instead of having to manage all of them. Then you want to stack on insta kills.

Also this thing about captain planet insta killing things... First of all insta killing is never acceptable. Second disableing people and making a bot play for them is insane, that basically just removed any level of skill based gameplay. And last, CAPTAIN PLANET?!!?!

Earth + water + air = healing exploding enemies? Why? That makes no sense, and elements shouldn't be locked to hero type but to the equipt weapon so that different weapons actually are different.

Also these combinations should never be insta kills. Especially not rewarding people with insta kill aoes just for having four people. Why should 4 people have it easier than one? they can already spread out between multiple lanes instead of having to manage all of them. Then you want to stack on insta kills.

Also this thing about captain planet insta killing things... First of all insta killing is never acceptable. Second disableing people and making a bot play for them is insane, that basically just removed any level of skill based gameplay. And last, CAPTAIN PLANET?!!?!
Totally agree, my friend who puts everyone done LOL.

Nothing wrong with insta kills especially since I can already stand at a spawn with my blaster rifle and 1 shot mobs spawning. Heck,1 piercing shot can take out a whole lane of mobs. Of course it'll all be damage scaled by your points distribution.
Captain Planet wasn't really serious, just popped into my head when I was thinking about combining powers. I had a good laugh.

Another example of instant kills is that I can run into a mob of 4 ogres and hawk attack, which instantly kills those 4 ogres. Don't dismiss instant kills based on group work so readily, especially since it can be done solo.

Omg can't believe I nearly forgot about my favourite ability that I spam on CD. wheel of fortuna kill % of enemies. I can kill 32 enemies without moving from my spot and having LOS of enemies.