I have become one with the kinetic forces
In my blood, its strength courses
Enrage, Electric, Strength Drain and Ensnare
Against us all you never had a prayer

The time has come to say goodbye
Heavy of heart, I do sigh
The long journey has come to an end
Well wishes to all I do send

My last personal giveaway is going on now in the contest section under events. I have been put in charge of doing giveaways for the event team. These I will continue to do as long as they will have me. If wanted by them, I will finish my roots series. Once those maps are finished I will be done.

My last personal giveaway is going on now in the contest section under events. I have been put in charge of doing giveaways for the event team. These I will continue to do as long as they will have me. If wanted by them, I will finish my roots series. Once those maps are finished I will be done.

So....I decide to come back to PC for the heck of it and to possibly play with you every once in a while and all and then you quit...of course...

eagle45302...:( you're not allowed to leave, you're one of the few people that encouraged me to stay when I first started...I wouldn't be a dev here if it hadn't been for you.

eagle45302...:( you're not allowed to leave, you're one of the few people that encouraged me to stay when I first started...I wouldn't be a dev here if it hadn't been for you.

My dad has like always wanted to leave I think..lol...but something keeps bringing him back....I am afraid he has finally done everything he wants to accomplish though...I realized that when he got rid of his fires...

So....I decide to come back to PC for the heck of it and to possibly play with you every once in a while and all and then you quit...of course...

LOL, Star, I have no desire to play anymore. You can always play the maps I make. LOL, It will take me a cpl months to make them all. You will just have to do any building.

I feel honored you have took the time to post in my thread. If I knew how to siggy a quote I would. I will be back when DD2 appears, now that it isn't a MOBA. ")

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

I guess I saw it coming, but it's still a surprise when it actually happens. Nice exit speech, and thanks for hosting and for making the forum a fun place to spend some time.

Enjoy your stay in the Borderlands, and your remaining time with DD giveaways and events. I'm glad you will be back to check out DD2.

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

I guess I saw it coming, but it's still a surprise when it actually happens. Nice exit speech, and thanks for hosting and for making the forum a fun place to spend some time.

Enjoy your stay in the Borderlands, and your remaining time with DD giveaways and events. I'm glad you will be back to check out DD2.

Thanks, you need to get with me. You won some stuff from my screenshot contest. I don't remember what it was.

I assume We noticed that returning, however it can be nonetheless any shock while that actually occurs. Nice get out of dialog, and cheers for web hosting service and to make the community a great place to spend some time.

Well eagle, its been an honor, we'll see you in DD2, in the meantime, toss me a PM with some of your gamer names and such, we'll have to get together :)

We need to get together again like we did before on COD (even though some of us weren't the greatest LOL). Need a new game to play. I miss you eagle :'(

I miss you to buddy, I have thought about getting on a cpl times. I bought the gf Diablo, do you have it? Or we could just play COD and you can laugh at me some more LOL

Was nice playing Dungeon Defenders with you! I had some amazing times with you and you made the game 10x better for me! Thanks for being such an awesome dude! Hope to see you in DD2! [[4156,hashtags]]

I miss you to buddy, I have thought about getting on a cpl times. I bought the gf Diablo, do you have it? Or we could just play COD and you can laugh at me some more LOL

I don't have diablo no... I actually don't think I have any of the recent games. But If it comes down to it, I'll hop on COD again with you :)

I'm only a 8 or so on ps3. I had bought it when it came out. I never could manage to pull myself away from DD. lol. I have on pc too, here I am a 51.

:( This makes me a sad panda

You should be ecstatic bud, it will keep me from overtaking your post count. I would have months ago if I hadn't semi-retired.

You should be ecstatic bud, it will keep me from overtaking your post count. I would have months ago if I hadn't semi-retired.

But if you had overtaken it, you would have forced me out of retirement!