I give trendy my money and they give me beta access

I will gladly pre-order this game for early access. I'm dieing to get in, I love DD1 and the new direction for this game looks phenomenal me want ASAP.

i dont believe thats how beta access is going to work, but a little birdy told me we might get some info on real ways to get beta access by next week.

but that little birdy was a parrot, so i wouldnt trust it.

Sorry, I only work for cupcakes and rainbows.

Listen I have plenty of cupcakes and I know a couple of unicorns that produce rainbows regularly. If I get beta access I'll hook you up immediately! ^_^

i dont believe thats how beta access is going to work, but a little birdy told me we might get some info on real ways to get beta access by next week.

but that little birdy was a parrot, so i wouldnt trust it.

Your Parrot just made me far too excited, I don't know if that's a bad or a good thing.

Even without extra Beta access I'm totally in for giving them my money as a "Pre-purchase characters/unique aesthetic gear/extra money to help you guys with development"
(Yes, I'm a huge fan of Kick-starter stuff, Don't mind early access but the more I can help a Dev out to improve working situations/budget, the better)

I love how there's always one thread like this that gets near 3 times the posts because it's something ridiculous.