Sign in to follow this  
eagle45302

[PC] Birthday Bash Discussion Thread

There is still tomorrow, or you can post what is a good time for you and maybe a host is available to accommodate.

I'll try tomorrow. I've tried today , but someone tell me that they were no host at the moment, and there was like 18 peoples in the chat, and some peoples was saying that they were waiting for now 2h for having a host, so I will try tomorrow, thank you :)

I am waitig here more than hour, but still without host. can someone host at Wednesday? I'm going to bed now.

I'm sorry, please message gokupp and set up a time to run. We have changed Monday's and Tuesday to be by appointment. That should alleviate this problem. We have lost a few hosts over the last couple of months. Without them it is harder to staff for all the times.

I love my celebration hat, thank you really much event team ^^' Our team almost did it!! we failed on the old one. It's in part of my fault since I was'nt enough powerfull for this, tried my best to help, but clearly did nothing important x) was always one shot dying lol x)

Now, let's reach the level 100 with a character!! :D

I love my celebration hat, thank you really much event team ^^' Our team almost did it!! we failed on the old one. It's in part of my fault since I was'nt enough powerfull for this, tried my best to help, but clearly did nothing important x) was always one shot dying lol x)

Now, let's reach the level 100 with a character!! :D

Don't feel bad this event was brutal hard.

Even some of the top geared and experienced players failed.

All though winning is more fun just do your best and have fun. As long as you do your best it is good enough.

Have fun reaching 100 its a great feeling when you hit that top level:squire:

Any idea when those who ran it and don't have the event item might receive them?

As soon as we get items from Trendy we will see to it that everyone gets theirs.

Items are in, Sadly steam won't let me create a game atm here at work. I will be online in a cpl hours and will be in chat. I know Gokupp is planning on hitting chat after awhile too.