Arachnophobia Event Weapon Revealed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm.. I see 2 different prices eh? Whats all that about lol
we were changeing a few stats around i was in trendys lobby and i took a pic of the first finished one. i wanted to keep the community informed as soon as possible the other ones were trashed

It's very similar to the trunks sword that was given out in an event a couple of months ago, it's a little weaker but a little bigger & has the knock back that the trunks sword didn't have.

But overall with the +100 on hero stats & + 128 in blood rage and circular slice the trunk sword looks like the better weapon. i sense theirs something I'm missing though, can't see what it is

It's very similar to the trunks sword that was given out in an event a couple of months ago, it's a little weaker but has the knock back that the trunks sword didn't have.

But overall with the +100 on hero stats & + 128 in blood rage and circular slice the trunk sword looks like the better weapon.

try it out and tell me your dps :P

try it out and tell me your dps :P

Ah i see, it swings faster than the trunk sword giving it a higher dps, the dps is pretty close with blood rage enabled though

Ah i see, it swings faster than the trunk sword giving it a higher dps, the dps is pretty close with blood rage enabled though

ya its pretty close
i cant wait to start using this one

well I got mine thanks again to all the event team wish I could use it but not iv got a reason to lv him up quicker cant wait to I can hold it in my squires hand

Thanks to all the hosts for taking the time to do this for the loyal DD community. And ty heer for passing my item... even if ya teased me for a lil bit with it lol. Cant wait for the tag team event!! Is it participation or win? Havent seen whats what with it.

I'm sorry guys. I left the game on and took off for a bit. Any body available to invite me

I'm ready online to get the item

pls send invite PSN: junycy

Invites sent

I haven't recieved a invite for the event item. I was wondering if any of the hosts are on to give the item. I'm online at the moment

invite sent

I got my item tonight from RaNgErZ-BERT, I Love it and actually I haven't equipped it yet because it is for level 85, it is oversized and asthetically pleasing! It was a great idea to make it for a level 85 to encourage some leveling up for the squire. Also very good it isn't for the 90 upgrades...it would take a few months before it ever got equipped. Nice decision! Thank you