YG signing out

DD uninstalled and time to move on, might be back some day. Have fun everyone x).

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(,,)_(,,)o

So sad to see more veterans leaving the game. I am sure many people would have loved for you to giveaway all your shiny gear before you left. It is good to keep it in case you get an itch to come back for a bit. Enjoy the extra free time though and hope you can make it back for DD2.

So sad to see more veterans leaving the game. I am sure many people would have loved for you to giveaway all your shiny gear before you left. It is good to keep it in case you get an itch to come back for a bit. Enjoy the extra free time though and hope you can make it back for DD2.

Since I heard the news that they are trashing the mobapart DD2 might be good after all. But who knows, might come back to DD one day :P

If it is installed, then there is the temptation to be jump on for something. I too will be doing this before too much longer. I will also uninstall the game when I do. I still have some unfinished business to attend to before I go. Best of luck YG ")

If it is installed, then there is the temptation to be jump on for something. I too will be doing this before too much longer. I will also uninstall the game when I do. I still have some unfinished business to attend to before I go. Best of luck YG ")

If you have the temptation to play it still why would you quit? So you can go play some other game when you have nothing better to do? Why? Why not play DD if you want to, why uninstall it? And please don't say its because "it ate up too much of your time" because your not going to get something accomplished in the time you would have spent playing it, you'll just find some other way to waste that time, and you know you will.

Never once have I decided to quit a game for ever. I play what I feel like, when I can, if I feel like it, and if I do or don't, who cares? If I get an urge to waste my time on a game I'll do it and as I quit wanting to I quit playing.

Can someone explain this uninstalling thing? I don't get it at all.

If you have the temptation to play it still why would you quit? So you can go play some other game when you have nothing better to do? Why? Why not play DD if you want to, why uninstall it? And please don't say its because "it ate up too much of your time" because your not going to get something accomplished in the time you would have spent playing it, you'll just find some other way to waste that time, and you know you will.

Never once have I decided to quit a game for ever. I play what I feel like, when I can, if I feel like it, and if I do or don't, who cares? If I get an urge to waste my time on a game I'll do it and as I quit wanting to I quit playing.

Can someone explain this uninstalling thing? I don't get it at all.

Across 3 platforms, I have well over 6k hours and 2.5 years. I do believe I easily could have accomplished a lot of other stuff in that time frame.

Across 3 platforms, I have well over 6k hours and 2.5 years. I do believe I easily could have accomplished a lot of other stuff in that time frame.

rofl.

I never said you COULDN'T have I said you WOULDN'T have. Big difference. You know you'd waste that time with something else anyway.

I appreciate the quick Item checks you did for me ygkyft even though I probably annoyed the crap out of you lol. At least since I quit you & the rest of the item checkers won't have to worry about me.

I never said you COULDN'T have I said you WOULDN'T have. Big difference. You know you'd waste that time with something else anyway.

Braydon, when this game first came out on mobile, I remember my dad playing it in the car, and at the zoo even when we ate. He CONSTANTLY played this game. It was like all he played...I remember that I used to complain about it, because I felt like we rarely did anything as a family, with him always off playing DD. He would of done stuff that wasn't a waste of time, because he normally tends to always be doing something that does better good in the long run. He has never been this connected to a game until DD. So, yes; he would of done something better worth his time probably if it wasn't for this game, and if he uninstalls it once he quits he would not be tempted to play it again. He has "quit" multiple times and done something kind of like what you have said, but he keeps coming back.

YG, we never really talked much, but you were always one of the people I preferred to talk to in the PC community. I'm going to miss you man.

Braydon, I used to play PC....I didn't handle well with the community and was constantly getting into fights and all, one day I said "I quit" and went to PS3...a month later I was back on PC. When I switched laptops with my dad I since have not downloaded DD, and I have no reason to get on the PC side. (Right there is a perfect example of why uninstalling keeps you from playing)

Fox makes a good point, in that when DunDef consumes everything you do - it's good to take a step back from it. From gaming in general. Especially if it means you can spend more time with your family. Bravo to Eagle for looking at it from that light, and I wish him luck in kicking the habit. For me it's never been a huge inhibitor, but then again I'm single. Also I never spent ludicrous amounts of time playing it solo (or farming armor incessantly, etc.) My solo time was generally limited to my first hundred or so hours on each of the three platforms (to be able to progress and earn all the achievements without any sequence breaks.)

Though Braydon also made a good point, even if he could have been more tactful about it. If we hadn't been playing DunDef for these thousands of hours, we would have been doing something else that is likely for personal enjoyment (and technically just as "meaningless.") Whether it's playing other games, watching TV and movies, reading books, working on a car, playing basketball, or whatever. Much of what we do in life is for personal enjoyment, often to share that joy with others. Though even giving joy to others is, when traced back, a way to find self-fulfillment.

Almost all my time playing DunDef, overall, has been co-op.
Fun had with others. I don't regret a second of it.

Fox makes a good point, in that when DunDef consumes everything you do - it's good to take a step back from it. From gaming in general. Especially if it means you can spend more time with your family.

But every time I take a step back from gaming, I'm taking a step into Netflix; the same can be said vice versa. It's an endless loop of not going outside ;~;

The struggle is real.

Almost all my time playing DunDef, overall, has been co-op.
Fun had with others. I don't regret a second of it.

I highly doubt there are many who regret the time spent on DD. It's such a great game, and an even better community.

But every time I take a step back from gaming, I'm taking a step into Netflix; the same can be said vice versa. It's an endless loop of not going outside ;~;

The struggle is real.

I highly doubt there are many who regret the time spent on DD. It's such a great game, and an even better community.

I go outside like twice a week LOL.

I mean i do not know you but i do hate to see people go and even i was thinking about quitting but this is one of the best games i have ever played. Therefore i cannot.