DungeonDefender2 At Nycc.

I recently played Dungeon Defenders 2 at nycc, It was a fun experience. I used the Apprentice Class :apprentice: which was the ranged caster. It was a fun open experience with HD graphics and about a 15-30 minute gameplay on hard mode one full round. The game was fun and action packed but needed more goals within the game. The game was fun and full of action and i can't wait to get into the beta.

Great to hear that you were there and that you had fun!

This was the pre-alpha version so some things that are not in yet. What kinds of goals would you like to see in the game?

Great to hear that you were there and that you had fun!

This was the pre-alpha version so some things that are not in yet. What kinds of goals would you like to see in the game?

A type of leveling up system, more abilities.

A type of leveling up system, more abilities.

There will definitely be a leveling up system! As for abilities I can't really speak on those, I will say players will have more than 2 unique towers to use in the final game, it was limited to 2 for comicon for various reasons.

Goals that can only be reached by being a solid member of the community.

Trophy for being on 500 teams of players who completed a map without anyone leaving.

Extra secret room in your tavern if 50 players vouch for you, where each player can only give 5 "chits" per month.

Trophy for trading with 100 different players.

Reputation points recorded in-game. At least 20 different titles of varying level of prestige that you can hold as a result of being fair, popular, active, mature, respectful, and helpful. Integration with the forums awesome but not necessarily required.

Mentor status recorded in-game. You can mentor new players and that relationship can be monitored in the game with special or unique ways that people with a mentoring relationship can interact, like seeing replays of each other's games on some limited level. "What could I have done differently?" And I post a replay on my mentor's tavern so he can look and advise me later.

I would like to see headshots replaced/renamed to critical hits. It just seems more fitting to DD than headshots.