The Ultimate Pokemon Game

Thought I'd share the ideas a friend and I thought up, just for fun; I'm sure the Pok�fans on these forums would love to add their 2�. We were really getting into it, and had some fantastic ideas for such a game. Of course it'll probably never happen, not soon anyway. But for you hardcore Pok�mon fans, that have played a majority of the games, and know the layouts of each region by heart, I'm sure you'll like what we've come up with.

First off, let's talk about all 6 regions being accessible. It's a dream every Pok�mon fan has fantasized about, but think about it actually being possible. The Kanto region is already connected to Johto through the Indigo Plateau, and share an Elite 4. With Mt. Silver to divide the two. Also, the Mountain is said to run all the way up, and through the Sinnoh region, which is supposedly placed in the Northern hemisphere.

Kanto is set in the East and the Johto is set in the West. Whereas the Hoenn region is said to be located somewhere South of the Kanto/Johto. It's own large continent underneath the continents above, like so > Hoenn <. The Unova region is supposedly located North/West of Johto, West of Sinnoh. Could easily be accessible by Surf on the East shore, where the water runs down from the Mountains.

Connecting to the Unova region is the most recently released region, Kalos. Which has bridges on it's East side connected to terrain, lined in front of Mountains. Kalos region could very well be the blocked West side of the Unova; and could mean that in a future game the two may be connected, the way they did Heart Gold & Soul Silver. This is mainly wishful thinking, of course. So, taking an SS cruise from the South shores of Kanto/Johto could land you on Hoenn's golden beaches. Riding a bike up the mountain terrain from Kanto/Johto could land you in the Sinnoh. Surfing/Cruising from the East side of Sinnoh could land you in the Unova region, and taking a bike trip over the blocked West side of Unova could put you smack dab, in the center of the Kalos region. Smooth adventuring.

Assuming the map alone was able to be made, let's talk about what the possibilities of such a thing could present.

With all 6 (assuming they don't make more)existing regions accessible to one another, that leaves open a world of possibilities. All 6 regions would mean a total of 718 Pok�mon, not including forms. Meaning they'd need to put in 24 Boxes, if they didn't count for the forms. So, let's just say 25-28 PC boxes. With all 6 regions in play, putting every catchable Pokemon in the wild; aside from some Event Legendaries would be doable. Talk about catching them all.

This would also mean each region would have to be the final product in the line of that region. Ex; Emerald's region/storyline for Hoenn's region. Platinum's storyline for Sinnoh's region. HG/SS for Kanto and Johto. BW2 for Unova's. Of course for the ones that don't have a combined version of the original 2 separated base games, you'd get to choose from the beginning which one you were going to go with. So, when the game starts, you'd have to choose options like: "Do you want to play the Black 2, or White 2's storyline?" or "Do you want to play the Heart Gold or Soul Silver's storyline?" Since there are optional Legendaries, and other non-legendary exclusives. Ex; Black 2 gets Magby, and Latios & White 2 gets Elekid, and Latias etc.

Here's the cool part; you're able to choose what region you start in, and what regions you visit next. Of course you're not able to visit a new region, until you've completed the one you're in. You're also able to choose any of the characters to play as from each of the game versions. Here are your choices. Although, if you choose Red, it'll actually be Ash. Red will be a enemy later in the game.

Let's say you take the traditional route, and start in Kanto. You choose your starter, go through the entire Kanto, beat Blue. Once you finish, you can go to the next region. Once you get there you're also given the choice of starting from scratch, putting your current team away and picking up new starters. If you choose not to start from scratch, all Pok�mon that you encounter in the wild will be 5-10 levels behind all your party Pok�mon. But you will not be able to get that region's starter Pokemon.

After beating all 6 regions; you will need to stop the villains of each region once again. Thing is, they will be teaming up. Making Pacts amongst one another. Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic and Flare. Plasma is still around, but they have a differing view from the other villains. Their plan that needs be stopped will be independent. What teams join one another, will be decided depending on what decisions you make along the game's storyline. After defeating the 6 teams, you'll need to scout the world for the 6 Plasma Sages like you had to in Black and White. One Sage per region, and each have Pok�mon in the 70-80's range.

Upon finding, and putting down all villains successfully, you are given word of a new Pok�mon Colosseum that is being opened on the Moon. You have also unlocked a space suit for your customizable character at this point. Go to Mossdeep city, in the Hoenn region. Take the rocket with a few of the scientist to the Moon. There you will be greeted by each of the Professors from each region. They welcome you, and will let you through the gates if you present all 48 badges. As you walk into the Colosseum, you'll notice there are 18 doors. With color coordinations, and an informant in front of each. There is a Pok�center, and a Pok�mart in the room. Each informant will tell you what type of Pok�mon is waiting for you behind the door they're guarding.

Inside of each is an Elite 4 of that type. After beating that type's Elite 4, you will face that type's Leader. After beating all 18 type Leaders.

You will be taken to the 7 Champions, where you will fight through all past Champions.

After taking down all 7, you will face the last, and hardest opponent of the game; Red.

He'll have his normal team setup, which is Pikachu, Snorlax, Lapras, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard. But they will all be Level 100. Assuming you beat him, you'll be able to use the Moon as a place to farm xp. Where you'll find Pok�mon like Solrock, Lunatone, Unowns, Steel types, and a few Legendaries if you're lucky (Jirachi, Deoxys). Once you've done this, you've completed the main game. All you have left if to fill your National D�x with all 700+ Pok�mon and forms.

That sounds like a great idea. But, I don't think they'll ever make a full game with that much content, especially since they'd have to make everything 3D after X/Y and cant reuse stuff.

I think it'd be worthwhile for the company to make such a game only if they start you off with a few regions and have additional regions as DLC. I'm sure people wouldnt mind paying abit to open up new regions since it's quite a large content expansion.

My dream game is all of what you just said made into a Skyrim-like console game, I don't even care if its for the Wii-U but freakin make it happen!!

Articuno!!!!!!!
This would be incredibly efficient, and fun!! Just thinking about everything in one game, let me repeat that EVERYTHING IN ONE GAME does sound amazing!! (ty jorts) I wouldn't even mind it being a subscription service, if they put it on pc and had there own servers? Be able to upload game data via the global link/trainer's club (or something similar or new) and download of course to your 3ds so your game can still be portable. I would also love not having to worry about my internal battery dying (RIP emerald).

Excellent idea Articuno and friend!! Pika ??!? Pika!!!!!

Articuno!!!!!!!

This would be incredibly efficient, and fun!!

Just thinking about everything in one game, let me repeat that EVERYTHING IN ONE GAME does sound amazing!!

EVERYTHING IN ONE GAME

Excellent idea Articuno and friend!!

Pika ??!? Pika!!!!!

And there you have it, folks. The single most enthusiastic post on these here forums. Thank you for your excitement, Jemma and friend c:

• 2 weeks later...