Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

If you were curious about the Rewards tab

Oh come on Isom...of course you would link it to Crazed...he has WAY to many talents...no way he is legit right :p...by the way Josh...for some reason I can't log in on the Prime World forums anymore...I just get some sort of authority block or something...saying it needs authorization...but there is no code or anything to use...its weird...and has me completely lost...

Oh come on Isom...of course you would link it to Crazed...he has WAY to many talents...no way he is legit right :p...by the way Josh...for some reason I can't log in on the Prime World forums anymore...I just get some sort of authority block or something...saying it needs authorization...but there is no code or anything to use...its weird...and has me completely lost...

That's been an issue since our new EU server launched today. We're looking into the issue.

I've had this issue for about a while though....I don't think it is just the EU server launch....I've had this issue since about right after the Steam launch

I love these, and hopefully with DD2 coming back to life the forums will see a similar upturn. Especially once the beta for the game starts (and progresses to open eventually.) Badges like these could be well-worth implementing here.

I'll add another vote to, "Hell yes."
More interactivity potential in the forums = win. ^_^