[Contest] Win a Brownie & a Carebear

I am utilizing Xentros idea of creating tavern art. Use towers, pets, items, whatever you desire. The only stipulation is that it must be in your tavern. The event team and I will pic the winner. The winner will receive a care bear and a brownie. Entries need to be posted here by Oct. 17th at 9 pm edt. Goodluck

I kinda liked your first title. Ya just gotta find a clam.

Edit: (or maybe, Rock Lobster)...

Lol. I liked it too but I decided it was a little overly long for an art title:squire:

Wow I just now realized there is a "Contest and Giveaways" section. I think you're to blame for the forum reorganization Eagle <3

Cool...umm....I'll try to come up with something, some great ideas already posted, gj guys!

Wow I just now realized there is a "Contest and Giveaways" section. I think you're to blame for the forum reorganization Eagle <3

Cool...umm....I'll try to come up with something, some great ideas already posted, gj guys!

You were too late bud, this one ended Thursday evening, I'm technically not the one to blame, the one who complained about my contests would be the one to blame. However, that is for another day.

All entrants, please come see me. Everyone gets the prizes. LOL. Mashka, I have something special for you as the grand prize winner.

You were too late bud, this one ended Thursday evening, I'm technically not the one to blame, the one who complained about my contests would be the one to blame. However, that is for another day.

All entrants, please come see me. Everyone gets the prizes. LOL. Mashka, I have something special for you as the grand prize winner.

MAshka - A worthy winner - well done

Thanx Eagle. Good luck with your next gaming project / getting your life back

See you on DDII