If I still only have the demo (Like I said, will buy it this week end) it's does'nt work right? because when I'm on my documents, I copy paste : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders\Binaries\Win32 and it's said that they cant found any documents with this name, is it come with the complete game? or do I have to download something else for have them? I'm really sorry if I look noob lol, I'm a new computer gammer, was only playing on ps3 before.

You would need to change the path to the following then.

1st C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders Demo\Binaries\Win32

2nd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders Demo\UDKGame\Config

Thank you :) Still don't work, but I did made everything it's was saying to do, and was unable to before you helped me. Bought the game and all dlc's, will play tomorrow, still downloading.

You can translate it on Google Translate. Sorry if you already figured it all out It's almost midnight over here, and I'm a little tired.

I think you have the answers but;

your toons are saved in the cloud, so where ever you log in (with your steam) you will have access to them.

only way to be sure of clean gear is to farm yourself, plus i've never bought into the value of cubes - its artificial, since players assign value to them... coal (or obo mana) is the currency for me if i were to trade

Edit: I have a new question, how can we switch tavern design? I mean, I saw alot of taverns designs from the dlc's that I bought, and I would like to know how I can use one. Thanks

The tavern designs change only at certain times in the year. Not something that a player can change.

Bump: new question

Could you reedit your first post to include the original question? Other people browsing the forum may have a need for the answers in this thread but they don't make sense anymore.