Sign in to follow this  
TheCrystalDefender

[WTS] Crystalline Dimension Nightmare Hardcore - 5 Coal/1 Cube Per Run [WTS]

Random times through out the day will they invite me to their runs. Guessing it's slower during the morning. :P So if you guys want to get some runs in, make sure to get up earlier in the morning!

4 runs I had with them, were fantastic! 1 run we wiped but that was because of lag. The other 3 runs I had with them, no lag issues. So maybe it was the other guy getting the run? Dunno....

Either way, El Genius and TCD FANTASTIC :D

Thx. Good luck bump for ur business(like u guys need it:P)

I love CD why not earn from it! :P

Also Guys im back for business if you havent submitted in the form i will not run you as there is no specific idea of how many runs or what you need. sorry ive been a while works been a bit stressful with me lately i will try my hardest with El genius to get you all ran :P

I was reading the spreadsheet to see where I am and I notice im am double booked. I'd like 4 runs in total not eight. Sorry for messing up ya spreadsheet.

please keep track on the sheet we made. this will show you exactly who we are currently busy with and who is coming next.

how do we know where exactly on the sheet you're at?

umm how do we know who are currently running the CD? is it highlight? it doesn't seem like there are any progress on the sheet. enlighten me plz!

Because TCD's Save data got corrupted we haven't been able to run anyone lately. Sorry for any inconvenience you guys may have. As soon as TCD got his old save data back we will be back on track with CDNMHC runs.

Because TCD's Save data got corrupted we haven't been able to run anyone lately. Sorry for any inconvenience you guys may have. As soon as TCD got his old save data back we will be back on track with CDNMHC runs.

Is he able to do runs yet?

I've figured its not my actual save thays curropted its rolled back tremendously. Buut I think my computer has had it because ive just had to fresh install the thing and it worked for the time and then it happened again so I dunno wats wrong with it

I've figured its not my actual save thays curropted its rolled back tremendously. Buut I think my computer has had it because ive just had to fresh install the thing and it worked for the time and then it happened again so I dunno wats wrong with it

Your save has NOTHING to do with your computer. I run this game on 4 different computers and my stuff is always the same on ranked. If you are having issues in ranked, then I suggest you contact [email]lostheroes@trendy.net[/email] (I think it is). Or you can post in the technical issue section.

hopefully you get back in the game. it has become so boring for me when you left :p