Moonbase release date?

Hello,
I would like to get a update on when we can (approximately) expect it.
I'm sure im not the only one thats excited :D

also if this information is released yet will the weapon/pets be nerved? (lets hope not:squire:)
cause i cant wait to get a treadmill on treamill on ranked

Thx

EDIT: does the ToT (Treadmill on Treamill) give a speed bonus as i cant figure this out. and if so will it be on ranked to?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally excited.
I can't wait for these weapons/items to break the game so we can quit for good...
No, I'm just kidding...
How can you break a broken game?

On the other hand, if they're nerf too much, they'll be kinda obsolete, just like the turtle. Imo, they should have kobold stats at least, but lesser than diamond. Or they could buff diamonds.

But do we really need such items on ranked? The whole game is quite well playable with stats from 2000 to 2500 ... on Nightmare! Although you are in need of higher stats for the survivals of Akatiti or newer maps.

I don't care much about stats since I've downgraded all my builders to Trans/Myth armor. My DPS chars still have Sup/Ult Stuff equipped but because I've sold all my previous Trans/Myth pieces of them. Currently I'm on the hunt of some :)

It's always funny if some players recognize that you have equipped "just" Trans/Myth armor. There are too many urban myths that you are in need of 7k+ stats :)

I dont mind them releasing something that high as long as it is rare. Gives people something to work for. 2 of these on a summoner with no armor or accs would be enough to beat most maps. :)

So, do we know the release date?

When it comes out:jester:

Seriously I look forward to it for sure:squire:

When it comes out:jester:

Seriously I look forward to it for sure:squire:

I think they should rename the map to wait for ages and ages and ages and ages and ages.

Reckon we'll see it out before Christmas?

I think they should rename the map to wait for ages and ages and ages and ages and ages.

Reckon we'll see it out before Christmas?

As GOKUPP mentioned I dont think we will know until it comes out. I am looking forward to it as well. However if anyone really wants to start playing Moonbase, it is available on Open. I have run it on Open a few times with a friend and have enjoyed it.

We are still working on how to open the final doors though. :(

NOOB lols :)

Thanks ezelking. Appreciate that. :) I am not a fan of DDR so when we I saw that I knew it would take me a while.

• 2 weeks later...
MoonBase Will There Be A New Map Or SomeThing To DD ???

Yup, this was a map who won a contest I think, and it's supposed to get released to ranked (that's what someone told me, don't know if it's true :P)

Yup, this was a map who won a contest I think, and it's supposed to get released to ranked (that's what someone told me, don't know if it's true :P)
You're correct. :)

When will it Release? ;) I WANNA PLAY IT!

We don't know.

• 4 weeks later...